Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the bloody air guitar has made an appearance every time he's been on the dancefloor, it's embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Michael J. Fox (Marty McFly) rocking a guitar in the movie that inspired Tom's career 🎸:cool:

33.gif

t.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Where can I watch DTWS American version?
Live https://ustvgo.tv/abc-live-streaming-free/ and also the dances are on YouTube.

I've watched live a few times this season but it gets a bit exhausting staying up until 3am to listen to Tyra Banks rambling on while they whizz through 15 couples at 100mph with 45 second dances. I'll probably come back to it later in the season when there are less couples and the dances are longer.

Reactions: 3
He makes me irrationality angry!!
this speaks from my soul… 😂

and as soon as I pull myself back from the edge I remember…

(side note, I really need to clean up my search history and image file.
🙏 if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my safari website details and history soul to take 🙏

431DC443-B529-4E3B-8DC6-C137AED8354C.jpeg

• Haha
For movie night I’d love an Argentine tango to “El tango de Roxanne” from Moulin Rouge.
Ooh that is SUCH a good call.
My partner of choice would 100% be Giovanni.
It is so strange. Outside of Strictly, when I see him in the DM for example, I find him a bit cringe. But once the dancing starts it is an entirely different matter.

Reactions: 7
I’m a new strictly wather and I didn’t get the Gorka hype but I’ve just had a scroll through his Instagram… I’m a fan now lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why would you rehearse in jeans? 😬
Because he's edgy and cool. Only joking, it's Because he's a knob. How many times do you think Amy will mention being ill or for the first time in her career will she let the actual dancing win the votes?

I know its part of the game, but I'm getting sick of how the pros like Amy, Oti and Giovanni will do anything to stat in. They always seem to forget the show is actually about their partners experience

Who are you following on insta? I’ve cut back this year as I felt they cluttered my feed. I do follow Sara and she’s got bags of personality I must say. Hope she dances well this week.

Reactions: 7
Dan Walker has been posting some gushing posts about him and nadiya. He's also deleted ALOT of comments that people have made about the strictly curse and remember you have a wife etc!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.