Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would be your ultimate strictly contestant ?
I think Roy Keane would be mine especially if Micah, Neville and other footballers were competing on it too.
it would be a great episode for comic relief!
(Roy kicking off that the dance floor in Blackpool wasn’t good enough for him would be quality tv )🤣🤣
Yes, I'd love to see Roy doing it! Also, Eric Cantona and Paul Gascoigne.
There's loads of people I'd like to see on Strictly, now I think about it, but they're mostly A List types like Damian Lewis and Ricky Gervais, who'd never do it.
I'd love to see Kathy Burke but I reckon she'd never!
I could see Richard Madeley taking part. Maybe Adil Ray?

Reactions: 1
Oooh, Greg could be in danger this week 😬
Judi and Sara don't look good, either.
I'm pleasantly surprised by Tilly 😲

Reactions: 12
Ffs lads…. It’s filmed in the BBC studios not the bloody gutter then avoid 😏

And what one person would sympathy shag the ginger
I could be offered all the money in the world to shag Neil and I’d still refuse. He seems that type that would say well done to himself afterwards and punch the air 🚫.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I could be offered all the money in the world to shag Neil and I’d still refuse. He seems that type that would say well done to himself afterwards and punch the air 🚫.
and he'd make you a massively elaborate breakfast after and bring it with a rose in his teeth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Well I don't want to shag any of the pros, so I'd probably choose a dramatic dance, possibly the Tango, to do with Johannes, that would be 🔥

Waiting with bated breath to see what some of the costumes look like tonight 😬Apparently Adam is going to be topless and blue, so there'll be even more leering from Shirley this week.

ETA: Oh no, I've just seen that Sara is going to be green Princess Fiona 🙈

Reactions: 3
Well I don't want to shag any of the pros, so I'd probably choose a dramatic dance, possibly the Tango, to do with Johannes, that would be 🔥

Waiting with bated breath to see what some of the costumes look like tonight 😬Apparently Adam is going to be topless and blue, so there'll be even more leering from Shirley this week.
Won’t just be from Shirley if I’m honest I enjoy looking at Adam myself

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.