Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
I’m actually warming to Tilly. She’s articulate, intelligent and a good role model for young girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

loobyscoobydoo

At first I thought oh jesus christ not Anton as a permanent judge, but he judges fairly for the most part and gives practical advice, I think he can waffle on a little bit too much and is enjoying the limelight but I can't fault him otherwise.

But go on Motsi, keep telling everyone how much you like their energy 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

haggis_head

the bloody air guitar has made an appearance every time he's been on the dancefloor, it's embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

lavendervase

VIP Member
Ohh Gorka has just posted and written “and to those who think we aren’t getting on keep thinking it” love pissy Gorka!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Anton will be my favourite judge if he keeps up what he's doing. Kind, constuctive, and knows what he's talking about so it doesn't feel like they've dragged any old celeb off the street to give their two pence like on Dancing On Ice. He really knows how to advise for the next week without stripping the contestants of their confidence like Craig and Shirley often do. Now get Karen Hardy on that panel too and I'll be delighted.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Really lost my last ounces of respect for Motsi and Shirley after they were seen to be giving each other 'the eye' while Anton was praising Sara during the choreo section of the results show. I really hope Sara is nonethewiser because I imagine she's dreamt about being on the show for years and to have it ruined by nasty women would be awful. Lets hope they don't suddenly start undermarking her. Of course they could've been looking at each other for totally innocent reaons but it didn't look good. I can see why Brendan Cole was so defensive with Shirley during his last year as I think I can remember she couldn't even get his partner's name right most weeks. Its a shame because she is so qualified but so inconsistent - nitpicky with the women but young men can breathe and its an 8 for being so fit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I thought Nina looked lovely. She suits the more natural look. Shame she went , I think if she wasn’t paired with Melt/Neil she would still be in.

Gio is going really well partnering Rose. It was interesting when he was saying that for the last two dances Rose could lip read his instructions but because of the head position in the next dance she can’t look at his face. All of these things we take for granted that Rose is contending with. She is doing amazingly well, I hope they stay for the long haul.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Nikita is such a little darling, I love him and Tilly together, she’s worked so hard this week. She definitely has a thing for Nikita mind, she looks at him like I’m looking at my wine and cheese board

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Kitt

VIP Member
I feel bad for Nina. I don’t think she got the experience she wanted really. She didn’t want Neil as a partner (who would?) and she had great fun last week with the Beyoncé dance but this week didn’t go to plan and she’s straight out. I would rather Katie went, I find her hard to like amongst a really likeable cast. (Except Tom)

Reactions: 34

Lilu22

VIP Member
37AFC18C-8861-43EE-A9D0-D6E3B5A58BA1.jpeg

Called it last Sunday! Got the song and even the dance correct 😂

Edit:Ok I did say it for Musicals weeks but it counts for Movie week too!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33