Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
knee pads... there's gonna be sliding on knees in the style of small boys at wedding receptions, isn't there? so. bleeping. predictable.
Knee pads though, I’m howling 😂😂

Please, please, PLEASE let him wear them through the actual dance 🙏🏻

Reactions: 9
The temptation to go to Wolves panto this year, just to shout that at the pair of them, is unreal!🤣🤣
I would LOVE that - they’d have their sad faces on in The Sun “Panto Dream Ruined by Heckler”

“Ex-Strictly and Hollyoaks ‘star’ AJ said all was going well until someone demanded “How is Trisha” 27 times in the first have and 43 times in the second”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would LOVE that - they’d have their sad faces on in The Sun “Panto Dream Ruined by Heckler”

“Ex-Strictly and Hollyoaks ‘star’ AJ said all was going well until someone demanded “How is Trisha” 27 times in the first have and 43 times in the second”
Don’t tempt me anymore!🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dan Walker has been posting some gushing posts about him and nadiya. He's also deleted ALOT of comments that people have made about the strictly curse and remember you have a wife etc!
He never ever posts about his wife though. And while his posts about Nadiya are gushing, they are completely respectful and show how she has been welcomed into his family. Nothing to see there!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

“Well, that’s made my day that.”

They’re like a couple of robots.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dan Walker has been posting some gushing posts about him and nadiya. He's also deleted ALOT of comments that people have made about the strictly curse and remember you have a wife etc!
I would delete them too. Those type of comments just aren’t nice at all. Utterly pointless also - of course you are going to form a bond with your dance partner when you spend 3 intense months with them. The majority of people that sign up for SCD do not end up leaving their spouse🤪

Reactions: 14
“Well, that’s made my day that.”

They’re like a couple of robots.
AJ says" bro we're the dogs bollox, ".
Curtis thinks "I'm the alpha male with me chiselled jaw, and with me quiff, I AM James Dean".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who does this 🤘🏻 in 2021? Tom’s a loser and Amy just comes across as a desperate groupie in all pictures and videos with him.
Isn't that sign for people who like music a little heavier than, say, McFly? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isn't that sign for people who like music a little heavier than, say, McFly? 😆
it’s the sign made by twatty wankers 😐

I would delete them too. Those type of comments just aren’t nice at all. Utterly pointless also - of course you are going to form a bond with your dance partner when you spend 3 intense months with them. The majority of people that sign up for SCD do not end up leaving their spouse🤪
You look more guilty deleting them, better to just ignore or play along and make fun of “the curse” with everyone else.

dan gives me the creeps, no idea why, he’s like a male Tess

Reactions: 7
How much I wish he’ll get booted this week but unfortunately I think he’s going to be around for a long time

Reactions: 10
Weirdly, Dan is starting to remind me a bit of Susan Calman when she was on Strictly - just becoming extremely earnest and serious about the power of dance and the relentless gushing over their pro. It did get a bit much after a while.

I don't mind him, but I'm wondering when the judges might stop overmarking him. Hopefully soon

Who would be your ultimate strictly contestant ?
I think Roy Keane would be mine especially if Micah, Neville and other footballers were competing on it too.
it would be a great episode for comic relief!
(Roy kicking off that the dance floor in Blackpool wasn’t good enough for him would be quality tv )🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long-time lurker but never posted on this thread before - bit late to the party because I cannot for the life of me decide on a song for either but I'd want a Charleston or Viennese Waltz with Aljaz or Karen Hauer. Two options for each there and free reign on the song so hopefully I'd get a good one! My dream celeb would be Jodie Whittaker, think she'd be well up for a laugh plus I love her accent 😍😍

I can’t dance if I’m honest so I would settle for a shag with Gio and then round two with Gorka while Gio makes us all an after-shag brew

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who does this 🤘🏻 in 2021? Tom’s a loser and Amy just comes across as a desperate groupie in all pictures and videos with him.
How did they manage to get a deloreon? Or did Tom buy one because he's a 'hardcore fan' like James?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.