Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
fine! I would love to do a beautiful elegant American smooth in a big chiffony, feathery gown to something like New York, New York... while pasha takes all his clothes off
Would have to be my song choice too if I were to pick a ballroom number 👌

Reactions: 2
Shag, marry, rumba, shag, kiss, dry hump . Gleb . No change here.
Gleb is still my number one pro. I don't care about anything else he is just sexy, gorgeous smile, and I love his accent, and he seems super sweet when I've seen him on shows, not just Strictly.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
completely forgot Maura dated prat-chard from the Irish version.

Damn she’s upgraded

84E01293-0730-43C8-B12D-9FFD94D64FD7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
My dance would be a waltz to Abba's Like an Angel Passing Through My Room.

My pro would be Giovanni who would be wearing just a Speedo. You know, for artistic reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My dance would be a waltz to Abba's Like an Angel Passing Through My Room.

My pro would be Giovanni who would be wearing just a Speedo. You know, for artistic reasons.
You need a job in wardrobe. I like your creativity. Works with the budget too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A rumba to Al Green Let’s stay together with Gorka! He can dress as Cowboy Gorka or Policeman Gorka!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.