Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would want either a Quickstep to “A Town Called Malice” or a Jive to “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go”. For movie night I’d love an Argentine tango to “El tango de Roxanne” from Moulin Rouge.

Not bothered about which pro (as long as it’s not Neil).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok pre Saturday night show
question;

If you could dance one dance, with one professional dancer (or one famous person from past seasons)

what dance, and what song would you choose?
Oooh this is a tough question! I think a quickstep - fast and fun but with a ballroom feel so a lovely dress! Probably with Pasha, or Danny Mac, and I’d like the song to be a classic like Putting on the Ritz. If it was movie or musicals week then definitely Mary Poppins theme 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
question;

If you could dance one dance, with one professional dancer (or one famous person from past seasons)

A rumba with Gleb . I’d die a happy woman. Any music, could be Peppa Pig theme tune I wouldn’t care 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
question;

An American Smooth VW with Gorka to Eternal Flame. I don't think they've ever used that song on Strictly, so I can only assume they can't afford the rights 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A Paso Doble with Giovanni to Camilla Cabello "Senorita". It would be my sexual awakening 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For me it would be either an Argentine Tango or a cheeky Charleston. Not too fussed about which professional ( but definitely not Neil or Anton!). A girl can dream 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had no idea Mel C was dancing with Gleb on Dancing with the Stars. Lucky lucky lucky lucky witch. witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I'm catching up with last weeks show and I know I'm late to the party but...

JUDI AND GRAZ!!!! 😍😍
I loved it!!!

Reactions: 6
I don't fancy any of the current male pros so I'd like to do a sapphic rumba with Karen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
question;

can't think of anything specific, but it would involve pasha taking all his clothes off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the way tattlers started saying which dances ,pros and the songs etc. all very dignified ...now everyone just saying they want a shag 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs lads…. It’s filmed in the BBC studios not the bloody gutter 😕

I love the way tattlers started saying which dances ,pros and the songs etc. all very dignified ...now everyone just saying they want a shag 🤣🤣
I should have just asked who everyone wanted to shag, marry and shag, and shag…….

then avoid 😏
And what one person would sympathy shag the ginger

• Haha
Reactions: 12
fine! I would love to do a beautiful elegant American smooth in a big chiffony, feathery gown to something like New York, New York... while pasha takes all his clothes off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.