Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Anton judging too. He seems a kindly man. I think if the rest try to gang up on him he will handle it well tbh. I can't see him being a pushover and is obviously far brighter than waspish Shirley.

Reactions: 20
That was the best one of the week! I didn’t realise they’d changed it
It was! It sort of kicked off the weekend, it was nice to come home from work, feet up with a glass of wine and watch it 😄
I don't think there's been an hour long episode since before the pandemic, maybe there was one just before the Final, I can't remember?

Reactions: 8
I suspect Shirley and Motsi are bricking it that one or both are for the chop IF Bruno wanted back in(I’m doubtful he will because of how much more money he gets from DWTS and because he made his “choice” to stay in the states). They’d never get rid of Craig because he’s been there since the start and I don’t think it would be fair to “demote” Anton seeing as he’s “Mr.Strictly” also there from the start and probably should’ve got Lens seat in the first place. Not to mention he’s getting great “reviews” as a judge and is potentially a bit more respected by the other pros as he knows his stuff but also knows the pressures of being a pro. Someone did mention how her son is/wants to start a family and she doesn’t want to miss out which might mean her moving back to the USA and I’m not sure she’d be missed. Not with how bias she can be.

But I also think they’re just catty mean girls who don’t like the new guy.

Reactions: 14
I'd love for them to replace Shirley with Anton and bring back Bruno. I'm not too fussed about Motsi but I don't mind her sticking around 😂

Reactions: 4
Was Janette’s red dress too big? I had the fear it would fall down like Judy Finn Egan but probably no triumph bra to save her.

oti and her husband know how the game is played and in that clip He would be very far behind her for perspective. It’s a bit tedious tbf I have no interest in the curse.

Reactions: 5
Was Janette’s red dress too big? I had the fear it would fall down like Judy Finn Egan but probably no triumph bra to save her.

oti and her husband know how the game is played and in that clip He would be very far behind her for perspective. It’s a bit tedious tbf I have no interest in the curse.
This doesn't seem a very curse-y series, anyway. So far :D Friends vibes only. There are couples who seem to get on well, like Oti and Ugo, but none where I have thought 'hmmm...'

Reactions: 2
I'd love for them to replace Shirley with Anton and bring back Bruno. I'm not too fussed about Motsi but I don't mind her sticking around 😂
No to Bruno maybe motsi can join him. I can’t believe they can’t find someone to replace both Shirley and motsi

Reactions: 3
Shirley has fabulous experience and should be a great judge but she’s not objective and plays favourites - which ruins all of it.
Bring back Arlene!

or I would accept a Karen Hardy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shirley has fabulous experience and should be a great judge but she’s not objective and plays favourites - which ruins all of it.
Bring back Arlene!

or I would accept a Karen Hardy
Oh yeah I love Karen- shed be great!

Reactions: 9
I bloody love Hayley Mills.
Lohan’s parent trap doesn’t even come CLOSE.

Reactions: 6
Ok pre Saturday night show
question;

If you could dance one dance, with one professional dancer (or one famous person from past seasons)

what dance, and what song would you choose?

Reactions: 5
Brace yourselves, going by tonight's clip Amy and Tom's jive contains plenty of air guitar.
And one massive knob 😑 we can at least thank covid for taking him away for one show at least.
Lets find a positive out of this never ending pandemic. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brace yourselves, going by tonight's clip Amy and Tom's jive contains plenty of air guitar.
That’s a sarcastic “wow”, I mean nobody, not a single person thought there would an air guitar. To a song from Back to the Future. No sir.

• Haha
question;

If you could dance one dance, with one professional dancer (or one famous person from past seasons)

Ooh good question!!

I'd have to go for a Viennese Waltz with Gorka (or Pasha) to Pink's Just Give Me A Reason!

I'm a sucker for a real romantic ballroom dance!! 🥰

• Heart
question;

I'd love to do a proper technical and intricate jive to Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits or something to Peter Gabriel's Sledgehammer- don't mind which pro but my 6 year old self is telling me to choose Brendan cos I had the biggest crush on him 😂. If it was movie week, I'd want to do something from Saturday Night Fever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.