Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Shirley has said she has been bullied in the industry. I would take that with a pinch of salt. I think she is the mean girl.

Reactions: 23
I think Shirley has said she has been bullied in the industry. I would take that with a pinch of salt. I think she is the mean girl.
I would think the majority of people who are bullied feel so awful about it they wouldn’t put anyone else through it

Reactions: 8
Evening everyone!
I've missed a lot this week as been away on hols with very little reception! Missed the weekend shows, but have them recorded to catch up before Saturday!!
Not overly gutted Nina went...

Currently catching up with the threads and let me just say...
Cowboy Gorka could ride me anyday!! 🤠🤠😜😜🥵🥵🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are playing the game - they know he is not the best dancer so they are bringing the drama instead! Here for it 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They are playing the game - they know he is not the best dancer so they are bringing the drama instead! Here for it 😍
I like them as a pairing. They are both ridiculously gorgeous humans and seem to be having fun together.

Reactions: 14
They were quite tactile on ITT, it’s a clever way to get people talking about them. Can you imagine the conversation at home “Marius, I’m desperate to win Strictly three times in a row but Ugo isn’t as gifted in the dance department…so we’ve had a chat and we think the best thing to do is pretend we’re doing the horizontal Tango, you know get people talking and voting for us. You don’t mind do you?”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
They were quite tactile on ITT, it’s a clever way to get people talking about them. Can you imagine the conversation at home “Marius, I’m desperate to win Strictly three times in a row but Ugo isn’t as gifted in the dance department…so we’ve had a chat and we think the best thing to do is pretend we’re doing the horizontal Tango, you know get people talking and voting for us. You don’t mind do you?”
Exactly that - they know exactly what they are doing!

Reactions: 10
I think they are false teeth as well. Crown or partial denture and I feel bad about mocking that. Rylan’s are equally as distracting.
Ryan's is a great presenter but I wish the beeb would fix his teeth for him.
(Also wish he'd change his goatee beard and dark hair comb, I'm not being facetious but i hate that it reminds me of the Yorkshire ripper 😟)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I miss Zoe on ITT. I love Rylan and wish he did every night. I’m giving Janette a chance as it is very different hosting to being a dancer BUT can they please calm down on her outfits. It’s like she said, “I’ll step down from dancing BUT there’s no way I’m giving up my glitzy outfits”. It’s just a bit much.

Reactions: 14
I miss Zoe on ITT. I love Rylan and wish he did every night. I’m giving Janette a chance as it is very different hosting to being a dancer BUT can they please calm down on her outfits. It’s like she said, “I’ll step down from dancing BUT there’s no way I’m giving up my glitzy outfits”. It’s just a bit much.
I generally like Janette and think she seems like a lovely person. But I do think she needs to refine her presenting style! She laughs / grunts over people when they’re speaking and on ITT the camera is usually on the couples when they’re answering questions and you can just hear random noises coming from Janette. It’s so distracting!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kais new insta post…. Sorry now but all I can see is the 2 tone teeth 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many of them are copying each others content by jump scaring each other and filming it 😴
Also can I just say I am so sick of seeing Amy’s ET fingers with the big square nails doing the thumbs up and grinning like a Cheshire cat, she’s so boring and her voice makes me want to cheese grate my ears. Her and Tom have absolutely no banter together, they both seem so bland 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How many of them are copying each others content by jump scaring each other and filming it 😴
Also can I just say I am so sick of seeing Amy’s ET fingers with the big square nails doing the thumbs up and grinning like a Cheshire cat, she’s so boring and her voice makes me want to cheese grate my ears. Her and Tom have absolutely no banter together, they both seem so bland 😩
Tom + Amy = Tame-y 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.