Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t understand how people like Dianne. šŸ˜

I had hoped him and Stacey not getting the ITT presenting gig wouldā€™ve annoyed him so much he didnā€™t want to appear on it ever againā€¦

Janette mentioning Aljaz is going to be the new ā€œWhen I was on Strictlyā€¦ā€ from Zoe šŸ˜©
possibly the couple I disliked most of any series, ever!

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t understand how people like Dianne. šŸ˜

possibly the couple I disliked most of any series, ever!
I don't like her as a dancer or a pro much, I find her boring and very technical rather than expressive or creative. I wasn't aware there was much to dislike about her personality though?

I must say though, when she said "and I'm Ariel" after Robert was compared to Sebastian the crab in his outfit, I did think a) hello ego and b) bit sad for a 30-odd year old to still think she's a Disney character.

Reactions: 5
I don't like her as a dancer or a pro much, I find her boring and very technical rather than expressive or creative. I wasn't aware there was much to dislike about her personality though?

I must say though, when she said "and I'm Ariel" after Robert was compared to Sebastian the crab in his outfit, I did think a) hello ego and b) bit sad for a 30-odd year old to still think she's a Disney character.
I think itā€™s more that I donā€™t like her from social media/YouTube. I could see how it might be difficult to get on with her.

Reactions: 4
I sometimes judge the pros by interaction with celebs after series, some seem to remain friends, interactive on others socials, others there is nothing.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m sorry but Kai is hot as duck, iā€™ve tried to deny it for weeks but iā€™ve come to terms with it now šŸ¤£ If thereā€™s going to be any shagging this year I think it will be him and AJ (if they are both single that is)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m sorry but Kai is hot as duck, iā€™ve tried to deny it for weeks but iā€™ve come to terms with it now šŸ¤£ If thereā€™s going to be any shagging this year I think it will be him and AJ (if they are both single that is)
Even James Jordan appreciates a bit of Kai
' Iā€™d like to say KAI you are bloody amazing! A great edition to the show. A real masculine dancer which I love '

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think Kevinā€™s post strictly career not gone quite the way he thought? Covid wouldnā€™t have helped but still.
Also not as bad as AJ still waiting for his big break

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Kai was on the Irish version of Strictly, Dancing With the Stars and was an utter delight! I fell madly in love with him šŸ˜ fabulous dancer and choreographer and just all round nice guy! Love him. I hope he and AJ go far! They we're phenomenal Saturday night šŸ•ŗšŸ’ƒ

Reactions: 20
Aljaz seems like such a laugh. Wish I had him cheering me on in life, just yelling "COME ON! LETS GO!" to motivate me šŸ˜‚
Yes hahhha I want him to be my own personal cheerleader

Anyone else think Kevinā€™s post strictly career not gone quite the way he thought? Covid wouldnā€™t have helped but still.
Also not as bad as AJ still waiting for his big break
I feel for Kevin in that sense, I think heā€™s incredibly talented though a bit annoying. No sympathy for AJ though think he got far too big for his boots thinking he could do better, left too soon. Probably his brother being on Love Island had an impact too

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Am I right in thinking Kai was in one of the pro group dances last year? I was puzzled when they introduced him as it being his first year when I was sure someone on here pointed him out last year (that was my first year). Think someone thought it was Curtis Pritchard or someone at the time šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I right in thinking Kai was in one of the pro group dances last year? I was puzzled when they introduced him as it being his first year when I was sure someone on here pointed him out last year (that was my first year). Think someone thought it was Curtis Pritchard or someone at the time šŸ¤£
You are right he was in the group dances last year

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.