Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always laugh at people's comments about Neil. We were all 'poor Neil, he really needs a partner' then, when he gets one, we are all like 'ewww, creepy Neil'. :sick: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ian confirmed a while back that he isn't on any more but Choreography Corner wasn't his segment anyway - they tend to rotate pros for that one.

Reactions: 4
Don’t hate me, I like her presenting 😂
(I may delete this in a few days/weeks/at 7.02pm 🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I was Rylan I'd be offended that I've got to share my show now with Janette. She's not awful but wasn't needed

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t hate me, I like her presenting 😂
(I may delete this in a few days/weeks/at 7.02pm 🤷‍♀️)
I'm much preferring Janette to Zoe. I never rated Janette's choreography and her personality was saccharine and excitable on the main show (lots of silly antics and camera-mugging on the balcony). She seemed to arrive as a package deal with Aljaz! She's kind of alright on ITT and I'm appreciating her calmness and expertise, if not her styling!

Zoe's interview style is atrocious imo. Repetitive questions/pacing, doesn't give people the opportunity to answer (speaks over guests *constantly*), everything was *amaaaaaazing*. I always switched off!

That show seemed to go by really quickly!

Last edited:
Zoe Ball has the presenting skills and Janette has the dancing skills (19 years in the profession). It’s a difficult call to say what category of person should present the show. I think she was lucky to land the role and the BBC clearly didn’t want to upset Aljaž - it keeps the two of them locked in to the BBC for the time being.

I think Janette needs to calm down with the dresses, she’s not on Strictly anymore so she can’t have the ball gowns 🤣
I love Rylan but I turn off anything with Kevin bloody Clifton. Smug twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Zoe Ball has the presenting skills and Janette has the dancing skills (19 years in the profession). It’s a difficult call to say what category of person should present the show. I think she was lucky to land the role and the BBC clearly didn’t want to upset Aljaž - it keeps the two of them locked in to the BBC for the time being.
zoe is annoying 😂

If I was Rylan I'd be offended that I've got to share my show now with Janette. She's not awful but wasn't needed
Yep 👍 ….
she’s trying awful 😞 hard …
Needs to return the dress for a …. Better one ☝
But I adore Rylan 😈

Please BBC I’m afraid of heights …

even arms extended won’t help Rylan’s got legs 🦵

try not to show tiny dancer 💃 in a bad light 💡
😈
EDAF0602-F730-4E71-AE86-A6E699CC26AF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I thought Robert and Dianne looked a bit awkward with each other during the interview, especially standing there at the end when the camera panned away. Very defensive closed body language.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If I was Rylan I'd be thanking my lucky stars, talismen, horseshoe and 4 leaf clover that I somehow wangled a show to share with anyone, even if it was the slightly short one who used to piss about with Karen pre Covid. Throw in his income from adverts and I'd be offering sacrifices to the mighty Imhotep.

• Haha
Zoe's interview style is atrocious imo. Repetitive questions/pacing, doesn't give people the opportunity to answer (speaks over guests *constantly*), everything was *amaaaaaazing*. I always switched off!
Same!!!!
They were very clever bringing rylan on, but I wonder if they’re worried he’ll vanish half way through the series, since he went awol for so long after the split and dumped so many jobs

I thought Robert and Dianne looked a bit awkward with each other during the interview, especially standing there at the end when the camera panned away. Very defensive closed body language.
Agreed! Bit of a shame, I don't think the partnership is quite right.
I thought Robert would be fantastic but he might go out quite early in hindsight (I know they've only done one dance but still!). There's something rather awkward/forced about their partnership.

Reactions: 12
Agreed! Bit of a shame, I don't think the partnership is quite right.
I thought Robert would be fantastic but he might go out quite early in hindsight (I know they've only done one dance but still!). There's something rather awkward/forced about their partnership.
This will be the third year in a row she's not managed to build any sort of relationship with her celeb partner. At some time you have to ask why?

Reactions: 15
Twatface Clifton and his twatty glasses and twatty……

twatness. 😐
I had hoped him and Stacey not getting the ITT presenting gig would’ve annoyed him so much he didn’t want to appear on it ever again…

Janette mentioning Aljaz is going to be the new “When I was on Strictly…” from Zoe 😩

This will be the third year in a row she's not managed to build any sort of relationship with her celeb partner. At some time you have to ask why?
Because she gets thrown second rate partners….. they might be able to learn to dance but a pro needs a lot more than that

It's strange because she seems like such a warm and friendly person? Maybe she goes full Hulk in the training room

Because she gets thrown second rate partners….. they might be able to learn to dance but a pro needs a lot more than that
This is silly - you see other pros getting on really well with contestants that are a lot worse than Dianne has had. Plus she had a lovely bond with Rev who was a duffer.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.