Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always laugh at people's comments about Neil. We were all 'poor Neil, he really needs a partner' then, when he gets one, we are all like 'ewww, creepy Neil'. :sick: :ROFLMAO:
Nope never liked him and his hogging the camera behind Claude, BUT I think he might be ok with Nina Wadia.

I'm embarrassed to say in the training vids I thought Kai wearing a cap/beanie looked nice/normal. Then he appeared on the Saturday dance floor and my thought bubble was "is Kai really 26?".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just seen that the results show on Sunday is 55 minutes long, why?? Not that I watch it anyway, but isn't it drawn out enough as it is? 😩

Speaking of Kai, does anyone remember him from when he was on BGT in 2012?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Kai is a fab dancer from what I've seen do far...but I just cannot unsee the teeth 🙈
Do you think he will have them all the same colour next week? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought Robert and Dianne looked a bit awkward with each other during the interview, especially standing there at the end when the camera panned away. Very defensive closed body language.
Are you that woman from big brother who always shites on about body language? It's only the 2nd week and he is years older then her with the biggest age gap compared to the other two couples on and she isn't as touchy feely as other pros, cough Karen and Katya....
Also I agree with the other post she never seems to be given the Karim or the Danny Mac or Hrvy with full on dance experience they give her under confident beginners since Joe

This will be the third year in a row she's not managed to build any sort of relationship with her celeb partner. At some time you have to ask why?
Three years? Her and Dev got on great, you could see it with her reaction when they left way too soon. Max, from when he was announced, looked like he didn't even want to be on the show, never mind his injury and Robert has his own people that despise him due to previous comments.

The way some in here and on Twitter, zone in on Dianne is so strange. If she is too friendly she is cheat but if not she is cold etc. Is it because she does YouTube people zone in on her

Reactions: 8
Finally caught up with Saturday nights show and this thread.

- I thought it was a great first show and the overall standard was pretty high for week 1
- AJ was amazing 🌟
- Loved Rose and thought her scoring was a bit low especially from Shirley
- John and Johannes performance 🔥
- I hate to admit it because I don't like Neil - but loved his and Nina's dance.
- Adam 🥵

I feel like this has potential to be a really good series 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are you that woman from big brother who always shites on about body language? It's only the 2nd week and he is years older then her with the biggest age gap compared to the other two couples on and she isn't as touchy feely as other pros, cough Karen and Katya....
Also I agree with the other post she never seems to be given the Karim or the Danny Mac or Hrvy with full on dance experience they give her under confident beginners since Joe

Three years? Her and Dev got on great, you could see it with her reaction when they left way too soon. Max, from when he was announced, looked like he didn't even want to be on the show, never mind his injury and Robert has his own people that despise him due to previous comments.

The way some in here and on Twitter, zone in on Dianne is so strange. If she is too friendly she is cheat but if not she is cold etc. Is it because she does YouTube people zone in on her
in my opinion there are other pros who deserve ringers more. although she’s got to the final with joe and had 3 other partners i can probably only name one of dianne’s dances that have stuck in my mind. even the likes of amy & nadiya have managed to produce more iconic and well remembered dances.

Reactions: 4
in my opinion there are other pros who deserve ringers more. although she’s got to the final with joe and had 3 other partners i can probably only name one of dianne’s dances that have stuck in my mind. even the likes of amy & nadiya have managed to produce more iconic and well remembered dances.
How do you deserve a ringer?
Also I honestly can't think of any of Nadiya's dances and the one of Amy's that I remember is that Jive with Karim who was a full on ringer he would have been able to do a Jive like that on week one.

Reactions: 1
‘Rebel Yell’ is hands-down the GREATEST pro dance that has ever been on the show! I love it! 😍

You’re so lucky to have seen that up close!

Yes, he’s had pretty significant health issues in recent years. I hope it doesn’t all prove too much for him
Agreed about Rebel Yell. Just watched it on YouTube. Literally WOW!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

No idea if I've done that correctly!

But How adorable are Rose and Gio, 😍
and omg how annoying is creepy Neil!!??🤮
Nikita is so reserved compared to the other pros! I wonder if he knows he can yell cues and encouragement to get his celeb to remember the steps 😂
It'll probably be a different story by the next time they do an audio compilation (if Tillie's still in eek)!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t remember the Rebel Yell dance but it’s all the big ones. Vincent, Flavia, Matthew Cutler and Nicole, Karen and Brendan, James and Ola DARREN AND LILJA… just brillliant. I miss pro dances like that, showing what a jive (or whatever) can actually be. All the contempo wafting in the pro dances now could be anything, not strictly. Too many dancers don’t have a proper ten dance competition background. Karen is a fabulous dancer, but you can already tell Kai was a world champion.

Reactions: 16
I've just seen that the results show on Sunday is 55 minutes long, why?? Not that I watch it anyway, but isn't it drawn out enough as it is? 😩

Speaking of Kai, does anyone remember him from when he was on BGT in 2012?

Even as a 17-year-old he looks about 40!

Dianne doesn’t bother me in the slightest but she’s not the only one who has never had a ringer - it’s what you do with the middle of the road ones that matters. I think Dev had real potential - maybe not a ringer but better than The Rev but who knows what went wrong there.

BiB - Dianne doesn’t get mentioned all that often here and I don’t remember reading anything particularly unfair about her. Commenting on her body language is an opinion in a lot of ways and that’s what people will do on a gossip site.

What previous comments has Robert made?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How do you deserve a ringer?
Also I honestly can't think of any of Nadiya's dances and the one of Amy's that I remember is that Jive with Karim who was a full on ringer he would have been able to do a Jive like that on week one.
In my opinion her choreography isn’t that great and I feel like with a ringer that wouldn’t exactly be ideal.

Reactions: 3
I am very distracted by Dianne’s hair. That may be the point but it’s so bright that sometimes I miss the dancing. Maybe I’m just easily distracted by bright things.

• Haha
I am very distracted by Dianne’s hair. That may be the point but it’s so bright that sometimes I miss the dancing. Maybe I’m just easily distracted by bright things.
At least she got rid of the hideous orange monstrosity 🤮 I really think she would suit being a brunette, the red does nothing for her now. But maybe she feels like it’s her unique thing having the dyed hair?

This will be the third year in a row she's not managed to build any sort of relationship with her celeb partner. At some time you have to ask why?
Well she certainly built a relationship with Joe 😂
I agree though, she's one of the least exciting pros to watch and I think that's partly why.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.