Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

No idea if I've done that correctly!

But How adorable are Rose and Gio, 😍
and omg how annoying is creepy Neil!!??🤮
Every time I think Neil isn't too bad he does something annoying like this 🤣. I don't know if anyone has seen Joe Tracini's dance tutorial clips that went viral last year (I think Strictly even got him to do a clip for them), but all the 'grannie's knickers' stuff is a blatant rip off of that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know if I can bear Janette, she was never my favourite pro 😳
I really like Rylan as a presenter!

Kind of surprised Janette's a main presenter, she doesn't have any background in presenting. And she only took up dancing relatively late in life (was she ever on the professional circuit for example?)

I bet she's being paid very well - the other Strictly pros (and ex-pros) must be jealous!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They just announced Tom tested positive for Covid ….
Wishing them both a speedy recovery ❤‍🩹

Please tell me Kevin Clifton is a one-off and not a weekly segment a la Ian Waite?

Janette is channelling major 80s hair!

Reactions: 8
Ian's gone :( I wonder if it was his choice? I would've thought it was quite a good gig for him - minimal work and weekly exposure.

Has Kevin stolen Tom Fletcher's glasses?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't know if I can bear Janette, she was never my favourite pro 😳
I really like Rylan as a presenter!

Kind of surprised Janette's a main presenter, she doesn't have any background in presenting. And she only took up dancing relatively late in life (was she ever on the professional circuit for example?)

I bet she's being paid very well - the other Strictly pros (and ex-pros) must be jealous!
She's been presenting morning live with Gethin Jones on BBC 1 this past year. She's okay at it I guess

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.