Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually liked Dans paso and I feel like he's helped Nadiya come out of her shell

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i've gone back and watched the john clip on twitter and i don't think it was as good as people have been saying. johannes outshone him.
Agreed. Johannes is mesmerising when he dances, he could be dancing with a broom, I don’t take any notice of his partner.

Reactions: 11
i've gone back and watched the john clip on twitter and i don't think it was as good as people have been saying. johannes outshone him.
Johannes outshines everyone. He is just such a natural, charismatic, eye catching superstars. You can't take your eyes off him dancing.

Reactions: 19
I guess they’re leaving Tilly until last to keep everyone interested in the potential romance?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.