Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jfletcher

VIP Member
Ugh. Please no Ore and Joanne. Never have a pair been so smug and never has there been such bloody favourites. DANNY MAC SHOULD HAVE WON and I know I bring it up a lot, but I am not over it!
Danny Mac was the best dancer the show has ever seen and Danny and Oti produced so many sublime routines. They were robbed and I will never not be angry about it!

Ore’s tears, the weekly “never danced before” spiel and them crowning him the next Gene Kelly was infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

JasminF

Agreed! Liked Anton, good Len vibes, and didn’t just fawn over them all to be popular! Hate Shirley, if she was a man leering over the female contestants there would be an outcry. Enjoyed Rose (doing that with her hearing was bloody amazing), Adam and AJ.
Shirley waivers from drunk auntie who pinches arses and breathes fumes into your hair to bitter old bitch that attacks anyone who suddenly makes her feel inferior ….. she’s a batty bingo winged old soak!

• Haha
  • Heart

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I've heard that about Craig and Joe McFadden too. It's come up a few times on the Secret Celeb Gossip threads that apparently Matt Baker and Aliona were at it. And Dani Harmer and Vincent too supposedly??

I remember when I first joined Tattle the Strictly thread was called Strictly Come Shagging and I thought it was going to be full of sordid gossip about who was hooking up with who, but instead it was mostly about how deluded AJ Pritchard is (still a common theme) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of couples choice so early on in the competition, I have to say
It doesn't make sense - they've danced once. I can understand it when we've got to know the contestant and their partnership but how about letting them actually do some of the basic dances first?

lizzolyn

VIP Member
And then Craig scoring him a 3! 😱

I mean, I know they score the dances ahead of anything that’s said after the dance, and I know personal circumstances should have no bearing on the scores, but the juxtaposition was a bit harsh: ‘Literally came straight here from my dad’s funeral’ /‘3!’ 😕
It wasn't so much Ugo getting the 3 from Craig knowing he came from his dad's funeral that shocked me but more of the fact that craig sort of had positive comments for the dance with no real critiques.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Katie’s comments about not being able to compare to AJ’s jive because she’s not a dancer, neither is AJ babes 🤣 Her voice irritates me so much, someone on this thread said she sounds like orville the duck and now i can’t unhear it ⚰😭
When Katie was in Corrie playing Sinead there was a great moment where Tracy Barlow does a spot on impersonation of her

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
And then Craig scoring him a 3! 😱

I mean, I know they score the dances ahead of anything that’s said after the dance, and I know personal circumstances should have no bearing on the scores, but the juxtaposition was a bit harsh: ‘Literally came straight here from my dad’s funeral’ /‘3!’ 😕
I didn't even think Ugo was that bad, considering. I was expecting him to be awful, but he wasn't and I think he will improve (I also fancy him just a little bit...) I was also expecting Dan to be awful but he showed promise. The worst male for me was definitely Robert, which I also wasn't expecting.

• Sad

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I still can't get over Kai only having his front teeth whitened.

He desperately needs a dental company to #AD #gifted him some teeth whitening.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
i've gone back and watched the john clip on twitter and i don't think it was as good as people have been saying. johannes outshone him.
Johannes outshines everyone. He is just such a natural, charismatic, eye catching superstars. You can't take your eyes off him dancing.

loobyscoobydoo

Finally catching up. I like motsi as a person but fuck me is she a useless judge. We KNOW it is the first week, we KNOW its brave to come out and dance 🥱 I could have said most of her comments and I'd do it FOR FREE

• Heart