Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I know people don’t like her, but Amy is especially vulnerable due to her illness. I hope it’s not too serious for her.

As for where they’ve got it from. Tom has kids and its ripping through schools near me at the moment. Far wore than this time last year.

Reactions: 18

KeriRhys

VIP Member

No idea if I've done that correctly!

But How adorable are Rose and Gio, 😍
and omg how annoying is creepy Neil!!??🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

Sea

VIP Member
I hate couples choice, its the chance for barefoot dancing and any old rubbish and add a heart melting STORY. I don't care about your nan, just dance!!💃🕺

• Haha

jfletcher

VIP Member
Gordon Ramsay in the audience this week after Dame Emma last week - the celebs Strictly wishes they could get.

• Haha

sbeg77

Chatty Member
I think Kai looks so much older than 26! He dances so effortlessly.

I love Gorka and would love for him to win, but I'm not sure on the likeability of his partner.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Katie did look underwhelming. Also pretty cheesed off by how hard it all was. Think she can’t be bothered now. Doesn’t really have an excuse after Maisie last year so Gorka probably unimpressed
I don't think Gorka is remotely happy now with how this series is playing out. Love or loathe Maisie last year, she was definitely a hard worker juggling SCD, EastEnders and living alone for the first time but never complained despite only being 19.

Gorka probably needs a break from the soap stars next year and someone who can devote 100% of their time to the show.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Does anyone else just get bored of the sob stories or am I a bitch? Like just do the dance, I don’t give a fuck if you’re dedicating it to your half sisters dead guinea pig, just do a good job!
I'd honestly cut all the VTs, most of the Clauditorium and cut an hour from the run time.

As Len would say, too much faffing, just get on with the dancing.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I mean… our own government don’t bother abiding by the rules and they’re the ones who set them. I’ve seen them on tv walking into Downing Street and ripping the mask off before the door closes behind them and If it was ok for football matches to go ahead with thousands of people squished together, concerts with thousands of people sweating and breathing on each other I don’t see the harm in people having a night out especially as they’re currently allowed.
Unless the pros (it autocorrected to prisoners 😅) have been specifically told they CANNOT go out, I don't think they did much wrong bar Kai and JoJo getting a bit too close for social distancing looking at the phone together, though even then they looked like they were outside. Seems like the rags are just trying to stir up drama in the only way they can, though I wouldn't be surprised if bubbling couples did come back now.

• Heart

jfletcher

VIP Member
If John/Johannes and AJ/Kai are producing this standard in Week 2, what are they going to be doing by Week 12?

(They both deserve to be finalists if they can maintain this quality.)

jfletcher

VIP Member
Have you been to a recording then? Any idea why they always say ‘today’ not ‘tonight’?

So what time do they film the Sunday show on the Saturday evening then if they have to wait for the votes etc? Must be a bloody long day, I’m surprised they don’t get Sundays off?
I’ve been to a recording and the Saturday show is definitely live. They do a full run-through of the show on a Saturday afternoon before the audience comes in.

Filming wrapped around 10/10:30 when I went. Since the Sunday show isn’t live, the musical act was filmed before the live show. We got to have a break for drinks/toilet between the live show ending and them resuming filming for the results show with the pro dances and results being recorded.

Reactions: 17

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I just saw on twitter Marian Keyes saying she was offered and turned it down this series.
Thank goodness.

• Haha
  • Wow

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
Hate the way Shirley leers at male contestants 🤮
Even my 18 year old son mentioned how inappropriate both her and Craig are. If Anton leered at a 20 something woman he'd be shot down in flames, and rightly so. Both Shirley and Craig are highly inappropriate. Moreso Shirley these days.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Danny Mac was the best dancer the show has ever seen and Danny and Oti produced so many sublime routines. They were robbed and I will never not be angry about it!

Ore’s tears, the weekly “never danced before” spiel and them crowning him the next Gene Kelly was infuriating.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Honestly the whole Ore debacle put me off the whole show, and I don’t think it’s helped that there hasn’t been a genuinely brilliant winner since. Joe was a “meh” winner and then bloody Stacey and smug twat Kevin were pushed like Ore was. Kelvin and Bill were ok but rubbish seeing Oti win with them and not Danny! I miss the winners like Jay, Harry, Caroline, Alesha, Abi!

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I love that 63 people are on this thread with us
It’s like a covid restricted nightclub.

edit; with more snacks

(and less awkward sexual encounters we need to erase from our memory tomorrow 😐)

• Haha