Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Sassy Shirley with the most memorable line of the night :devilish:

View attachment 782510
It’s almost like Shirley doesn’t care how she comes across now. She should wind her neck in but she has the power of the ‘deciding vote’ which has gone to her head. I don’t think that’s the right way to go about the elimination (especially when she has such blatant favouritism) - if the vote is tied then it should go to the amount of votes the couple got with the least going out imo

Reactions: 17

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I feel like Sara's routine could have been decent if she actually danced it instead of walking though it - maybe too much emphasis on getting the steps right and not the actual performance? I think she's the one most in danger next week, especially if she has quite a sedate ballroom that might not stand out

A bit worried about Katie as she doesn't seem to have made much of an impression, and I need my Gorka fix for at least a few more weeks please 🙏

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
They said last night Gorka would be on... And yet, no Gorka!!!!
Talk about a dissapointment! 😤😂
Why must they toy with my emotions!??
They are clearly using Gorka as a lure. No one in their right mind would tune in to watch Kev from Grimsby. I thought we’d got shot of that galloping twonk.
I’m actually thinking of suing the BBC for emotional distress, huge disappointment and wasting my bloody time.

• Haha

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Omg how arrogant is Amy in this!!!! :eek::eek::eek::

Amy’s had a cocky arrogance about her since the start but I think that’s probably because she’s come straight from world of competition rather than a dance company where she would’ve been part of a team. It got so much worse in her 3rd series when she got partnered with Karim.

I think a lot of people had her down to be with Joe the year before and I’ve a personal theory she was/still is quite jealous of dianne especially during their here come the girls tour. So when she got an absolute ringer I bet she was thinking she would one up her. She’s got so much worse over the last two series though. She’s actually quite unbearable now.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Hate the way Shirley leers at male contestants 🤮
It is grotesque isn't it?
I really loved tonight's show apart from her. If she wants to position herself as the 'baddie' she needs to have more charm and wit and not come across as just nasty and spiteful.
She does not have the charisma to carry it off.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
It was the way Shirley was up on her feet, cheering for Judi and Graziano - it wasn’t the worst dance I’ve seen but it was far from the best on Saturday. I think she doesn’t feel ‘threatened’ by Judi but that’s a ridiculous way to look at the show. Her husband cheated on her with another dancer and I suspect that’s got a lot to do with it but I think/hope the Producers speak to her because it’s blatant bullying on a Saturday night, family show

• Heart

Lilu22

VIP Member

No idea if I've done that correctly!

But How adorable are Rose and Gio, 😍
and omg how annoying is creepy Neil!!??🤮
I love it so much when they release these! Always so interesting to see what they’re actually saying when on the floor

• Heart

FairyOfTheBells

I need to go back and read the other thread, but I'm just coming here to say that I think Sara's score would have been higher if she'd danced later in the evening. She was not 7 points worse than Greg. I'm not even convinced she was 4 points worse than Tom! At least she didn't dance the whole thing on bent knees...

BDY_97

VIP Member
Katie’s comments about not being able to compare to AJ’s jive because she’s not a dancer, neither is AJ babes 🤣 Her voice irritates me so much, someone on this thread said she sounds like orville the duck and now i can’t unhear it ⚰😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I think Nina Wadia needs to change her name by deed poll to Nadia as I’ve seen so many people calling her that 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16