Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did a Quickstep to Jet - Are you gonna be my girl literally last week on DWTS

Reactions: 6
I can’t remember where I read it but someone said that once they realised Graziano wasn’t so much smouldering sexpot but actually a Labrador in human form who wants to make people happy, rje Producers worked out who he would gel with.
Omg it's true! Never have found him sexy,
(in the training video I thought wash your hair, and next scene he had non greasy curly hair but then looked like that PE lockdown bloke🤢).
However watching him with Judi and he was like a loveable 🐕 and I liked him 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They did a Quickstep to Jet - Are you gonna be my girl literally last week on DWTS
Any time I hear that song I think of this routine.

When she wasn’t resorting to the distraction of starfishing in a catsuit, Ola could put together some pretty decent choreo.

Reactions: 7
Any time I hear that song I think of this routine.

When she wasn’t resorting to the distraction of starfishing in a catsuit, Ola could put together some pretty decent choreo.

'Starfishing in a catsuit' has sent me 😂😂😂
Didn't Kara and Artem do a quickstep to this too?

Reactions: 1
You’re right, they did - I forget a lot of their dances as I had a newborn during that series so it was all a bit of a blur!

I’ve just watched K & A on YouTube, and having watched the two prior uses of that song back to back, I can safely say that the singers are going to massacre it on Saturday, if their previous attempts are anything until go by! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You’re right, they did - I forget a lot of their dances as I had a newborn during that series so it was all a bit of a blur!

I’ve just watched K & A on YouTube, and having watched the two prior uses of that song back to back, I can safely say that the singers are going to massacre it on Saturday, if their previous attempts are anything until go by! 😫
Apparently Ore and Joanne used it as well 🤷‍♀️ I don't remember this at all 🤔

Ugh I can't watch Kevin on anything. All he does is mention 'my girlfriend' :sick:
Has he washed that lank thinning hair yet?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wish they'd stop referring to him as King, not good for a giant ego

Reactions: 16

Christ, they didn’t sing it any better that time either, did they?

I appear to have completely blocked that from memory - couldn’t bear Ore or Joanne so that’s probably why. 😬

On the subject of ‘starfishing in a catsuit’ as a distraction technique, anyone who watches this and claims they paid a micro-second of attention to anything Andrew Castle did is a barefaced liar! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I remember this because it was the same week that Danny and Oti produced an exquisite AS that should have had a perfect score and then they ended up in the dance-off (against Claudia who did a brilliant QS) while Ore sailed through to the final 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Have the Strictly singers ever not murdered a song??
I don't get why they can't just do instrumental?

On the subject of ‘starfishing in a catsuit’ as a distraction technique, anyone who watches this and claims they paid a micro-second of attention to anything Andrew Castle did is a barefaced liar! 😆

Christ alive...😬 it's impossible to take your eyes off 👀😂😂
As a distraction technique...it certainly worked well!

I remember this because it was the same week that Danny and Oti produced an exquisite AS that should have had a perfect score and then they ended up in the dance-off (against Claudia who did a brilliant QS) while Ore sailed through to the final 😒

I stopped watching that year as I couldn't deal with the constant tears from Ore!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh. Please no Ore and Joanne. Never have a pair been so smug and never has there been such bloody favourites. DANNY MAC SHOULD HAVE WON and I know I bring it up a lot, but I am not over it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ugh. Please no Ore and Joanne. Never have a pair been so smug and never has there been such bloody favourites. DANNY MAC SHOULD HAVE WON and I know I bring it up a lot, but I am not over it!
Danny Mac was incredible. Ore was a stupid cry baby and Joanne, even more irritating than her brother, says it all.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.