Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

They are suppose to be the professionals but there is nothing professional about risking the multi million pound show of your employers. Whilst they can't be expected to be a recluse I suspect they will get a dressing down for putting the show at risk. If someone brings covid to the set and it spreads then that's curtains.

Reactions: 9

They are suppose to be the professionals but there is nothing professional about risking the multi million pound show of your employers. Whilst they can't be expected to be a recluse I suspect they will get a dressing down for putting the show at risk. If someone brings covid to the set and it spreads then that's curtains.
[/QUOTE]

That is a bit irresponsible of them. The pictures look like they're just waiting for taxis though?

Also, how is Kai 8 years younger than Jojo and still looks like somebody's dad?

Screenshot_20210929-091359_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Thanks to all the mentions of Danny Mac on this thread I had a dream about him last night 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

That is a bit irresponsible of them. The pictures look like they're just waiting for taxis though?

Also, how is Kai 8 years younger than Jojo and still looks like somebody's dad?

View attachment 786052
[/QUOTE]
Kair was also dressed like someone's Dad in on ITT. That suit looks like something Prince Charles would wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The press are dying for a juicy story bet they were watching them hoping to see Aj and Kai having a sly snog

Reactions: 12

I mean… our own government don’t bother abiding by the rules and they’re the ones who set them. I’ve seen them on tv walking into Downing Street and ripping the mask off before the door closes behind them and If it was ok for football matches to go ahead with thousands of people squished together, concerts with thousands of people sweating and breathing on each other I don’t see the harm in people having a night out especially as they’re currently allowed.

Reactions: 23
I do think they should continue with the social distancing between the couples first and foremost.

But if the producers are considering reintroducing bubbles, this would only mean things would change for the pros, right?

Reactions: 2
I mean… our own government don’t bother abiding by the rules and they’re the ones who set them. I’ve seen them on tv walking into Downing Street and ripping the mask off before the door closes behind them and If it was ok for football matches to go ahead with thousands of people squished together, concerts with thousands of people sweating and breathing on each other I don’t see the harm in people having a night out especially as they’re currently allowed.
Unless the pros (it autocorrected to prisoners 😅) have been specifically told they CANNOT go out, I don't think they did much wrong bar Kai and JoJo getting a bit too close for social distancing looking at the phone together, though even then they looked like they were outside. Seems like the rags are just trying to stir up drama in the only way they can, though I wouldn't be surprised if bubbling couples did come back now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think if they stop pros seeing their children again like last year it’s not right. Poor Gorka

Reactions: 18
Looks like I am in a minority here, but what exactly have they done wrong?! 40,000 football fans can cram into a stadium with no social distancing. We can all freely meet outdoors with no social distancing. They are simply doing as plenty of other people in plenty of other jobs are doing.
These guys have all just been on the same TV set on ITT.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think if they stop pros seeing their children again like last year it’s not right. Poor Gorka
It really wouldn't be fair. Last year majority of the celebs got to stay in there own homes and had their family and friends in the audience in the weeks that was allowed whilst the pros all had to live by themselves and didn't get to see loved ones, bar the few that work within strictly but still had to keep distance between them which is almost worse. I really hope they don't force them all to bubble after they have already started the show.

I really felt for him and Gemma last year. I know it's what he signed up for, but he was away from his partner and young daughter for months and he won't get that time back with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just caught up. It was really good! AJ was so good and looks exactly my Barbie I had, her legs! Really looking forward to this series now.

Ugh. Please no Ore and Joanne. Never have a pair been so smug and never has there been such bloody favourites. DANNY MAC SHOULD HAVE WON and I know I bring it up a lot, but I am not over it!
At last … Danny Mac - it was a Liberty -should have won 🥇

Reactions: 4
I thought Karen and Greg had quite good chemistry then on ITT.

I'm eating my words re. Janette. She's a bit overexuberant but infinitely better than Zoe. Her dance background comes through in her interview technique but it's a good thing not grating.

Reactions: 7
Just my opinion but I feel the covid hunters need to give it a rest. Social media/the media are waiting for someone to clear their throat so they can jump on it,
We all need to get back to some kind of normal, and stop trying to find fault in people who are just living their lives. 🤷‍♀️

but infinitely better than Zoe
yes!!!! She’s not bad, I’m liking her more than I thought I would!
it worked in her favour she knows them all so well I think

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought Karen and Greg had quite good chemistry then on ITT.

I'm eating my words re. Janette. She's a bit overexuberant but infinitely better than Zoe. Her dance background comes through in her interview technique but it's a good thing not grating.
I'm not really minding her either!! It's nice to have an interviewer who actually knows dance...

Jesus wept Gorka in leather

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.