Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kevin again on ITT. Plus Neil!

Are they trying to torture me?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Kevin again on ITT. Plus Neil!

Are they trying to torture me?
They said last night Gorka would be on... And yet, no Gorka!!!!
Talk about a dissapointment! ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜‚
Why must they toy with my emotions!??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate couples choice, its the chance for barefoot dancing and any old rubbish and add a heart melting STORY. I don't care about your nan, just dance!!๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
โ€œStill to comeโ€ฆ.
And Kevin Twatface will be with usโ€

Turns over to ads out of choice. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
๐Ÿ˜† I did think it was weird they announced them yesterday when Katie is still working up north. We shall have to be patient lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will we ever get a Tilly interview where they don't mention her bloody dad!?? ๐Ÿ™„

๐Ÿ˜† I did think it was weird they announced them yesterday when Katie is still working up north. We shall have to be patient lol
I mean, he could've been on without Katie...I'm sure no one would mind!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I know Neil gets hate on here, and I am 50 50 with him. But this is still one of my all time favourite routines

Reactions: 12
What else is tilly known for? Honest question? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Gordon and his wife did the sex and nine months later out popped tilly isnโ€™t really a reason to have a celebrity tag ๐Ÿ™ˆ

What else is tilly known for? Honest question? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Gordon and his wife did the sex and nine months later out popped tilly isnโ€™t really a reason to have a celebrity tag ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Is by nepotism obvs but she has a show on CBBC where she cooks and has a gajillion followers on tikface or twitbook or whatever.

I canโ€™t remember where I read it but someone said that once they realised Graziano wasnโ€™t so much smouldering sexpot but actually a Labrador in human form who wants to make people happy, rje Producers worked out who he would gel with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Finally catching up. I like motsi as a person but duck me is she a useless judge. We KNOW it is the first week, we KNOW its brave to come out and dance ๐Ÿฅฑ I could have said most of her comments and I'd do it FOR FREE

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Apparently they only booked Tilly as Brooklyn Beckham was too busy being a cook-true story! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are clearly using Gorka as a lure. No one in their right mind would tune in to watch Kev from Grimsby. I thought weโ€™d got shot of that galloping twonk.
Iโ€™m actually thinking of suing the BBC for emotional distress, huge disappointment and wasting my bloody time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.