Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #3 And so it begins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has been pointed out on DS that in Rhys and Nancy's promo shot Nancy is wearing the outfit she wore in her 2019 photo, and it looks like she's been photoshopped in. I had ruled her out as the pro with Covid as she had posted a story of her dancing shoes, but she could have done that to throw people off 🤔
That’s excellent detective work! Looks like she has the same hairstyle too 🤔

Reactions: 5
Tom rocking the air guitar and leaping onto the stage with a show stealing entrance.
A natural entertainer, likely to go far 🎸🕺🚀

2.gif

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
You would think it was Strictly's first 3-person dance team this year with the amount of times Tom Fletchers wife has tried to include herself in all the hype. Between sharing photos with Amy, uploading supportive stories and popping up in the background of all his stories like his shadow.. I keep having to check which Fletcher it is thats competing.
Wait until the ultra smug sister gets in on the act. She was insufferable when gi was on I'm a celebrity, she will be even worse now

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jeez what do Dianne and Nadiya have to do to a ringer with some full on dance experience from the producers on this show??? Even Nancy and Neil have had ringers now?

Anyway well done to Amy, Giovanni and Nancy for getting to the final this year...
Alex Scott was ringer?

Reactions: 1
Proud father Gordon catches glimpses of the launch show, keeping a watchful eye on Tilly and Nikita during a busy kitchen service

gord.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I loved the shot of wee Gorka signing clapping after Rose’s VT. Such a small, kind gesture to make her feel included. I know he’s a big fan favourite… doesn’t do anything for me but I am a sucker for kindness.

Looking forward to next week when we see what they’re really about. It’s so difficult to judge from the group numbers and they do insist on having the cameras swooping all over the place so you never get a consistent view of anyone (same in the individual dances!)

Reactions: 26
I couldn’t watch live last night cos I was travelling home but I am so excited to watch live next week with you all 🥰🤍💃🏼🕺🏻

I’m made up it’s back and now that we’re not in lockdown I can watch it with my mother in law this year, I was so sad that I didn’t get to watch any of it with her last year so i’m looking forward to that!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so happy there’s no delay between launch and first show🤓!! Usually I hate that there’s like 3 weeks between them.

Reactions: 11
I don't understand the hate for Greg. Thought he was really charming.

Tom just reminds me of Kevin from Grimsby.....he prob thinks he's won already.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just been reading that Saturday's show had the lowest ever number of viewers for Launch Show. 7.3 million which is the least watch pairing up show since it started. BBC are saying it was because of the good weather on Saturday and people will pick it up on Catch up and will carry on as the nights get darker.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I LOVED Greg, thought he was hilarious and very hot. Lucky Emma.

Also the CBBC guy looks like a brilliant dancer. And hopefully the adorable gay couple will go far. And Rose too. So many brilliant couples this year, that’s my Saturday night sorted for a while.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.