Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhys & Nancy have got my 3 votes. It will be a travesty if he's in the dance off tonight! 😡

Reactions: 18
I would. I've tipped him to be in the final since week one !
Good call - I've always thought he was the most naturally gifted out the contestants tbh. Though that doesn't always translate to doing the best dances (if that makes sense).

Reactions: 4
Voted Aj the crying was much but I love her so
I voted AJ too. That lift was dreadful but overall she doesn't deserve to go yet. I'm worried Dan will be saved the DO and AJ will be against JoJo though. I don't mind Dan too much but that Tango was rubbish!

Reactions: 6
If rhys is in the bottom 2 I don't think he would be beaten, unless Rose somehow ended up there

Reactions: 7
I mean it with good interest, but... does anyone else think they are all a bit patronising towards rose? The whole “you touched my heart every week” and when Tess speaks to her like a baby...it really grates on me a bit!! She is a beautiful girl, with amazing talent and she always smashes it! Just think they are a bit patronising!
Yes very patronizing. She should pull them up on it.
she has an issue wuth her hearing not her Iq

Reactions: 14
I’d like for AJ to be in the bottom 2 so that we can see that performance as it was meant to be danced! Also if Rhys is in the bottom 2 it will be a travesty. Dan to go!!!

Reactions: 7
Yes very patronizing. She should pull them up on it.
she has an issue wuth her hearing not her Iq
yeah i think it's worse bc they all do it to rose not just tess who does it to everyone. even tilly was a lot younger than rose didn't get the same babying. it's awkward to watch.

Reactions: 3
John as I enjoyed his dance today, Rhys cos he was the best and AJ cos I love her.

I feel like Rose would have a solid fan base so will be okay!

Reactions: 5
Voted for Rose and Rhys as they were the best. Then decided an extra vote for either of them wouldn't likely make the difference so gave my final vote to AJ who is the most consistent of the other dancers and the other one I'd like to see through to the semi final.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but it's got to the point where I think it'd jinx it if I didn't post it

20211204_195103.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
3 votes for John this week, enjoyed their dance more than AJ's and no waterworks.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.