Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a bit underwhelmed by AJ’s lift in the end, I was expecting something more spectacular the way everyone went on about it.
Like a previous poster I also noticed how Kai had to remind AJ to commiserate with Dan & Nadiya, I think she’s becoming a bit obsessed with herself. Abbey Clancy did the same when she won, Tess had to tell her to stop screaming until she could interview the runners up.
AJ was my favourite from the start but I’ve actually gone off her a bit. Kai, of course, is nothing less than perfect 🥰
It’s Kai that keeping it together for me, I just love him . He’s such a gentleman. Ok, must cool off the shipping for the evening lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If we're talking Strictly couples. One of my fave ever couples was Vincent and Rachel (totally robbed by smugface Tom Chambers) but I was in a forum with Rachel's sister in law who said that Vincent was relentlessly persuing Rachel to the point of her fiance unable to go to the show as he wanted to beat the tit out of Vincent!

I was always surprised that she went on to do a Christmas Special with him, tbh
Not going to lie that Vincent always gave me a bad vibe. I feel really sorry for his wife as it sounds like he had cheated a few times on her, particularly with Kristina-gate. I'm not stating this as fact so but I think I read on here about him and Dani Harmer having something as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If we're talking Strictly couples. One of my fave ever couples was Vincent and Rachel (totally robbed by smugface Tom Chambers) but I was in a forum with Rachel's sister in law who said that Vincent was relentlessly persuing Rachel to the point of her fiance unable to go to the show as he wanted to beat the tit out of Vincent!

I was always surprised that she went on to do a Christmas Special with him, tbh
Doesn’t surprise me, he really thinks he’s such a catch! Can’t see the attraction at all, always thought he was a sleazeball. Flavia has at least got a lovely husband now.

Reactions: 9
I haven't watched that in years I had forgot how young Matt was during this series! It's left me feeling nostalgic for the original judging panel even thought I know it's a rose tined glasses situation.

And Flavia's dress seemed rather sexy for a Foxtrot dress compared to now. I miss Flavia too.
So many thoughts! how on earth did he get 8s for that ?! they really wanted to save him.
Poor Matt was on the verge of tears, but Flavia, ever the pro, kept going with her perfect smile right to the end. The pros really have to keep going till the bitter end!

Reactions: 4
Not going to lie that Vincent always gave me a bad vibe. I feel really sorry for his wife as it sounds like he had cheated a few times on her, particularly with Kristina-gate. I'm not stating this as fact so but I think I read on here about him and Dani Harmer having something as well.
OMG just remembered that the BBC made Dani Harmer cover up her tattoos with make up? Makes me realise how far we've come 🥰

Vincent was a bad boy. Typical Italian 🤣😍

Reactions: 5
Hard to believe... Who dafuq would fancy Vincent? To me he is physically unattractive. In a toss up between Vincent and Neil, Neil could get it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
God the AJ fans on DS are going mad about people suggesting the lift was changed! alleging it's Rose fans spreading the rumour! Calm down! As Dan would say, it's a light entertainment show!

• Haha
God the AJ fans on DS are going mad about people suggesting the lift was changed! alleging it's Rose fans spreading the rumour! Calm down! As Dan would say, it's a light entertainment show!
DS posters are weird. I used to post on the soap one from time to time. You would be shot down for making a joke about how shite a storyline was!

Reactions: 1
I was a bit underwhelmed by AJ’s lift in the end, I was expecting something more spectacular the way everyone went on about it.
Like a previous poster I also noticed how Kai had to remind AJ to commiserate with Dan & Nadiya, I think she’s becoming a bit obsessed with herself. Abbey Clancy did the same when she won, Tess had to tell her to stop screaming until she could interview the runners up.
AJ was my favourite from the start but I’ve actually gone off her a bit. Kai, of course, is nothing less than perfect 🥰
I don’t think he had to remind her. To me it seems like she was so relieved that she went to hug kai, and i’m sure she would have commiserated dan right after. I don’t see how that is someone who is obsessed with themself but that might just be me 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think he had to remind her. To me it seems like she was so relieved that she went to hug kai, and i’m sure she would have commiserated dan right after. I don’t see how that is someone who is obsessed with themself but that might just be me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I didn’t say that was directly linked to her being obsessed with herself. I find, imo, as time goes on she’s revelling in the media attention about the chemistry between her & Kai. As someone said before, she could just say no they aren’t or yes they are. It’s like a cat & mouse game she’s playing. Her crying every week is going for the sympathy vote. She just needs to let her dancing skills do all the talking.

DS posters are weird. I used to post on the soap one from time to time. You would be shot down for making a joke about how shite a storyline was!
A few years back I spent a long time on bedrest and got into soaps for a bit so naturally I gravitated towards DS Soap forum.
WOW it's like what I imagine being in a Cult is like it was seriously weird there seemed to be some unwritten hierarchy between the posters too that I couldn't really figure out.
There was more Drama in that forum than on the TV shows suppose to being discussed.

I didn’t say that was directly linked to her being obsessed with herself. I find, imo, as time goes on she’s revelling in the media attention about the chemistry between her & Kai. As someone said before, she could just say no they aren’t or yes they are. It’s like a cat & mouse game she’s playing. Her crying every week is going for the sympathy vote. She just needs to let her dancing skills do all the talking.
When have a couple on strictly ever revealed they were together while on the show though? It just doesn’t happen, and they aren’t going to deny it if they are together. The crying has been for valid reasons, I don’t really see the issue with people getting emotional. Strictly looks like great fun but it must be tough on these celebs at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate the whole "Rose is pushing her deafness" complaint/argument...?
Like it's something she has control over... its literally her life and how she lives every single day, the struggles she's faced and how hard she needs to work to "fit in" to "normal" society!
she's raising awareness for a whole community of people! Which is frankly an amazing thing!!

I, for one, am much more aware of the struggles faced by the deaf community and have even looked into learning some BSL, something I never thought of much previously!
Anyone thinking Rose is "pushing" this for votes/sympathy really needs to consider their train of thought!

Apologies for the rant...it just really riles me up! 🙈😂
It's not so much Rose that's pushing it simply by being deaf as the producers and everyone else mentioning it all the time in every VT, ITT interview and chat with Claudia. It was interesting at first to hear about how she adapted to the show but it's got a little bit tedious and she's good enough to not have to rely on that narrative.

Reactions: 3
Th
A few years back I spent a long time on bedrest and got into soaps for a bit so naturally I gravitated towards DS Soap forum.
WOW it's like what I imagine being in a Cult is like it was seriously weird there seemed to be some unwritten hierarchy between the posters too that I couldn't really figure out.
There was more Drama in that forum than on the TV shows suppose to being discussed.
Yeah. I'm glad I found here instead. ☺

Reactions: 2
AJ does seem to stroke the romance flames but they do have chemistry. The rose and gio fans are a bit weird too they try to insinuate a romance between them. Its all a bit cult like over there

Reactions: 4
Crazy stans are the worst. I find they tend to put me off the person they're stanning, even though it's not their fault that they have psycho fans.

Speaking of Vincent, there was an old clip I was watching of his series with Felicity Kendal where they had been in the dance off, and in the next VT he said something like "where were all the women who usually vote for me? Washing the dishes?" 😬 Yeahh, he was a bit of a pig.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.