Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean it with good interest, but... does anyone else think they are all a bit patronising towards rose? The whole “you touched my heart every week” and when Tess speaks to her like a baby...it really grates on me a bit!! She is a beautiful girl, with amazing talent and she always smashes it! Just think they are a bit patronising!

Reactions: 26
Dan always looks like he is thinking about the next move - not natural at all. Fair enough but not relaxing or enjoyable to watch.
I've been wonder what it is about his dancing that bothers, you have hit the nail!

Reactions: 6
Please let it be Dan’s time to go. He’s perfectly fine but there’s no excitement with him. I don’t want to watch him dance twice next week.

Reactions: 16
I mean it with good interest, but... does anyone else think they are all a bit patronising towards rose? The whole “you touched my heart every week” and when Tess speaks to her like a baby...it really grates on me a bit!! She is a beautiful girl, with amazing talent and she always smashes it! Just think they are a bit patronising!
Tess does that to everyone though. Annoying af.

Reactions: 17
Tess treats everyone like a baby. Don't know how she keeps this gig, so unnatural and awkward.

Reactions: 27
Is Craig trying reverse psychology? Be nice about Dan and voters won’t rush to save him feeling he’s been hard done by.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hoping that Craig's praise sandwich is enough to defuse the Dan defenders - basically 'it was kind of tit apart from the bits I liked'.

duck off Shirley with that 9 - Dan's never gonna shag you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.