Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
All I could think about watching J&J was “just let me staple the vicar”
If you know, you know 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Libbub

VIP Member
I love AJ and Kai but I do think sometimes the pro's push their partners too hard, last night I thought she looked tired and she just couldn't do the lift at the end. Chucking everything at it is risky and a big ask. It didn't work out this time. I agree with someone else tho who said J and J didn't get marked down for their gaff at the end but AJ and Kai did! For me it doesn't matter who's fault it is, you mess up you mess up! The judges will turn a blind eye if it suits them.

Reactions: 22

BDY_97

VIP Member
As discussed earlier there have in fact been couples who’ve confirmed they’re dating during the show.
Imo her crying because her family couldn’t afford childhood dance lessons is not a valid reason to get so upset.
I think, compared to front line workers, carers, homeless, cancer sufferers etc, learning to dance isn’t tough whatsoever. These celebs choose to do the show & are paid very well for it. Perspective is needed here.

Absolutely. And it gets gossiped about every year, usually in a derogatory way. He has quite the reputation. AJ & Kai should either say nothing or just admit it.
I don’t see it like that at all but that’s your opinion which is fair enough. To me, growing up and not being able to afford pursuing something you really wanted to do is a valid reason to get emotional.

I think that’s a bit ridiculous if i’m honest, claiming someone can’t be upset over something because others have it harder? That’s not how it works…

Reactions: 21

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
In my experience it’s alway the ones you least expect to have affairs, remember when the press were so fixated on Jay and Aliona’s alleged ’affair’ that they completely missed the one going on between Gio and Georgia. The press have been so obsessed with AJ and Kai that they’ve not noticed the real, more scandalous one happening between Dan and Nadiya.
I don’t think they’re having an affair. I think he’s a bit in awe of her because she’s stunning and so good at what she does and I think she’s giddy around him because this is the furthest she’s been. Plus they’re well received by the public.

I did feel a bit sorry for his wife and kids when he said he would rather be doing that than watching it at home in a baggy jumper (?) even though he would be with them

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Right result and I'm sure AJ would have had all guns blazing in the dance off. I don't mind any one of AJ, Rhys, John or Rose winning. Yep, even Rhys - he was brilliant tonight and I think he's a sweetie.

What if… DAVE Thorp and DAVE Arch (my personal Brucie favourite) are the same person… hiding in plain sight as it were
Dave Thorp and his Thorpestra.

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Hi all, hope you enjoyed the show, I’ve just caught up and it was a bit of a shocker. Daughter and I laughed about Rhys being the worst before he even started , but wow he was fab and it was a great dance. Loved Rose and Gio. Shame for John and AJ that they had a mishap in their dances but there was no way John was better than AJ. As for Dan he did very little, made mistakes and was over marked. It’s going to be interesting who is in the form two.
We then discussed Motsi’s boobs and Shirley’s boobs ‘ mummy they need some space to breathe why are the pushed together?’. ‘ Why are Motsi’s boobs so big, are they real? I kid you not I had to pause the recording and discuss boobs. I just wanted to watch it in peace with an open box of quality street.

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
I think calling Johannes selfish and egotistical is very harsh. He is incredibly sweet, and John and him clearly get on like a house on fire. They've built a lovely partnership, and seem to be getting very little credit for the level of difficulty in what they are doing (eg Johannes is not used to being lifted which is the 'woman's role')

• Heart
Reactions: 20

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I hate the whole "Rose is pushing her deafness" complaint/argument...?
Like it's something she has control over... its literally her life and how she lives every single day, she's raising awareness for a whole community of people! Which is frankly an amazing thing!!
i hate it too. it's not like it's an angle (like the constant mentioning of tom's children etc), it's her life and forms an integral part both of how she dances and how giovanni teaches her. are they supposed to never mention it? it directly impacts on her routines and how she dances. i've seen people on twitter talk about it like it's a sob story she's pushing and they're bored of it, which makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

SeraSparkle

Chatty Member
Voted Aj the crying was much but I love her so
I don't hold the crying against her as I know I'd be the exact same if I got within two feet of this show 🙈 I sympathise with her scrabbling for something to say that isn't full-on sobbing

Reactions: 19