Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know who the BBC are talking to. As far as I can tell most forums and tweets are in favour of anton over Bruno. They'd be made to bring him back, in fact I'd keep him and refresh the panel

Reactions: 16
If the BBC are seriously thinking of ditching Anton to bring back Bruno they need their heads testing. In the article it says that Bruno is loved and missed by it 10 million viewers. Seriously? I have hardly seen any comments saying Bruno is missed. Quite the contrary.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I kinda miss Bruno! Maybe swap him with Motsi.

Reactions: 7
I love vintage strictly the gossip was the messiest it’s seems there was less of a filter back then it’s to wholesome now
It was a mess back then! Doesn’t it show that everything seems to work out in the end though? All those former scandals, the people involved now seem settled and happy.

I was a massive fan of Matt and Flavia, one of the ‘Mavians’. I look back now and it’s so embarrassing but I was young. When they split I was quite upset even though it had no bearing on my life whatsoever. I look back and I think it’s to Matt’s credit that he wasn’t too chatty with the press around their breakup when he was just 23 during that series of Scd.

I still follow Matt and it’s nice to see he’s doing theatre again after a while in the wilderness career wise. And to be honest It’s lovely that everyone involved moved on and is happy showing they’re all probably with the right people now.

Reactions: 5
Really disappointed if this is true. I honestly think that there’s a lot of jealousy on that panel that Anton is so well liked.
Get rid of Tess should be the biggest thing they do!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It would be quite the slap in the face to Anton if the ditched him for Bruno. But unfortunately you’d get cries of agism if they got rid of Shirls for Bruno or Racism if they ditched motsi (because the professionally outraged are like that) I’d rather Bruno just walk away. He’s had his time and chose LA over the uk. Bbc needs to tell him bye bye and no thanks.

Reactions: 13
Unfortunately he’s back for the tour. They ditched Anton for that with Craig and Shirley gushing how marvellous.
It’s very strange that the DM have splashed the results over the paper ahead of the show. I’m not a shipper and haven’t thought anything of DAn and Nadia being together. All these various headlines are making me wonder now.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Unfortunately he’s back for the tour. They ditched Anton for that with Craig and Shirley gushing how marvellous.
It’s very strange that the DM have splashed the results over the paper ahead of the show. I’m not a shipper and haven’t thought anything of DAn and Nadia being together. All these various headlines are making me wonder now.
Anton never does the tour though does he? He never did as a dancer. It's only like Darcey who never did the tour as a judge either did she?

Reactions: 1
Really disappointed if this is true. I honestly think that there’s a lot of jealousy on that panel that Anton is so well liked.
Get rid of Tess should be the biggest thing they do!
Yeah its very obvious Shirley doesn't like anton on the panel, I think Craig's nose if a bit out of joint too.

I'd rather motsi over Bruno but ideally neither. Get rid of Shirley and maybe even Craig based on this series. The fact that motsi is flown in is ridiculous. She isn't a name here, the BBC shouldn't be justifying the cost when I'm sure there were more local people they could use

Bonnie Langford could come in to be the theatre/performance view point

Love this! Johannes did indeed descend like a sack of spuds..
Good sport about it, although he obviously knows the result so I wonder if this suggests if he was out would he would be so upbeat about it

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen any casting news about live tour yet? it’s usually out by now?
No but I imagine it will probably be :
John and Jojo
Aj and Kai
Rose and Gio (if his solo tours don’t clash)
Rhys and Nancy
Unfortunately Amy and Tom
Then maybe either Sara or Tilly depending on availability.

I don’t see Dan getting a place because I don’t bbc1 breakfast giving him the necessary time off.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else enjoying watching the slow meltdown of some AJ/Kai fans on DS and social media as they grapple with the idea that Rose might beat their favourite? If it isn’t that Rose’s dances are dull then it’s that she’s “pushing her deafness” or being overmarked. I say this as a Danny Mac fan who’s still bitter five years later so I get what it’s like to be invested in someone you believe should win but their dislike of Rose is very amusing to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what happened to Katya? Why is she no longer part of the group dances? She doesn't seem to be in the studio on Saturday anymore, either :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Soz I wasn’t here last night gang….I was busy boffing an absolute GOD of a man who is now……drumroll……my boyfriend 🙌

I’m gonna catch up now and join you for the results! 💕💐🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The one episode I miss due to my work’s Christmas party and it’s the drama filled episode. God bless IPlayer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what happened to Katya? Why is she no longer part of the group dances? She doesn't seem to be in the studio on Saturday anymore, either :unsure:
I think maybe she just had the week off? She was in the robot group dance last week, and had the lead in the dance with Luba 2 weeks before....

Reactions: 2
Isn’t she doing panto at the moment or due to very soon?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.