Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You reminded me that I hadn't been on DS for a while and I'm sitting in a freezing car park waiting to collect son from karate. God even their arguments are dull as ditchwater 😆
Must say the AJ and Kai appreciation thread ln DS is quite a nice lot. No bitchiness and a lot of shipping

I never voted for Dan but didn’t mind him, but now he’s coming across as quite arrogant hope he goes this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Must say the AJ and Kai appreciation thread ln DS is quite a nice lot. No bitchiness and a lot of shipping
Yeah the JJ thread people are nice. The Rose/Gio thread is a bit insufferable due to the insane fangirling over Gio by LadyLavender etc.

Reactions: 4
The paddies that user threw when Ranvir got elimination last year 🤣
I enjoyed her barely disguised horror when Gio started dating Maura, who clearly was far too trashy for her liking. She would just breezily try to draw a veil over all discussions with 'well, they make a very attractive couple!' while sticking pins into a Maura doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I enjoyed her barely disguised horror when Gio started dating Maura, who clearly was far too trashy for her liking. She would just breezily try to draw a veil over all discussions with 'well, they make a very attractive couple!' while sticking pins into a Maura doll.
Many of the ladies there sign up to the idea Gio is just spreading his wild oats before he goes home to Mama who will find him a nice good girl to marry. :sick: Ignoring that he very much has a type...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amy’s use of the words “the Fletchers have taken me in” is intriguing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amy’s use of the words “the Fletchers have taken me in” is intriguing
I am really starting to believe she and Ben might have separated. That last photo of them both has such a wide gap Tom and G could have stood between them.

Reactions: 10
I am really starting to believe she and Ben might have separated. That last photo of them both has such a wide gap Tom and G could have stood between them.
We obvs never know what’s really going on, but if he’s dumped her it can’t have come as a massive shock! I can’t imagine saying to my husband “I really really want to win, and I think the best way to do it is to get really close to my partners, to the point people think there’s something going on. Then if we don’t win (which I can’t accept - why wouldn’t we?), I’m going to stay in contact with them for longer than necessary, thus humiliating you further. Oh and if you could just keep the dance school ticking over while I move into my partner’s family home, fab. You don’t mind do you?”

And if she dumped him, why not move in with her sister/parents/friends and have a good cry but say it’s for the best?

I would love JJ’s wife’s take on all this.

Oh yes I used to quite like some ofcthe appreciation threads. The fangirls turn all threads into borefest central. Some of the celeb gossip threads go like that at times.

Reactions: 2
My goodness those kids are going to be so confused when come Christmas Amy goes home? She will go home right? :unsure:
No, she lives there forever now.

Giovanna will come back from the theatre one night and her key won’t fit the lock. When she looks through the window she’ll see the entire Dowden family, Amy’s local rugby team, and a Welsh male voice choir all hanging out in the living room.

Amy will be dressed as Papa Lazarou, and she’ll be telling Tom ‘you’re my husband now’. Her twin sister will be dressed as Mary Poppins and leading Buzz, Plug and Lampshade (or whatever they’re called) in a rousing rendition of ‘A Spoonful of Sugar’.

And Sara will crafting origami trousers for everyone.

True story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
No, she lives there forever now.

Giovanna will come back from the theatre one night and her key won’t fit the lock. When she looks through the window she’ll see the entire Dowden family, Amy’s local rugby team, and a Welsh male voice choir all hanging out in the living room.

Amy will be dressed as Papa Lazarou, and she’ll be telling Tom ‘you’re my husband now’. Her twin sister will be dressed as Mary Poppins and leading Buzz, Plug and Lampshade (or whatever they’re called) in a rousing rendition of ‘A Spoonful of Sugar’.

And Sara will crafting origami trousers for everyone.

True story.
Plug and lampshade 😂. I just choked on a sweet there 😂

• Haha
Honestly this Amy living with Tom thing is starting to feel more like a Stephen King novel as each day passes. Like I know everyone’s relationship is different but it’s still weird that she’s not gone and at least seen Ben at some point. Compare that with Dianne who goes back to be with Joe at every opportunity when she’s away. (Even to the point when she’s coming home at 1am and leaving again in the morning or Joe going 20 minutes down the road to see her at a hotel during the Pro tour in 2019).

Honestly this Amy living with Tom thing is starting to feel more like a Stephen King novel as each day passes. Like I know everyone’s relationship is different but it’s still weird that she’s not gone and at least seen Ben at some point. Compare that with Dianne who goes back to be with Joe at every opportunity when she’s away. (Even to the point when she’s coming home at 1am and leaving again in the morning or Joe going 20 minutes down the road to see her at a hotel during the Pro tour in 2019).
TBF Dianne and Joe do come across as unhealthy levels of co-dependent at times. Although I do find them sweet.

It's just all really baffling I get that strictly couples can form close bonds but this is beyond anything we have seen before if platonic.

Reactions: 9
What I don’t get is that Tom is a married man with kids, Gi going on live tv and saying it’s a Covid bubble is bullshit, why is Sara not with aljaz anymore or any of the other celebs and pros. They will all be back for the final.

Reactions: 11
What I don’t get is that Tom is a married man with kids, Gi going on live tv and saying it’s a Covid bubble is bullshit, why is Sara not with aljaz anymore or any of the other celebs and pros. They will all be back for the final.
That poor excuse just stinks of desperate PR everyone knows they aren't doing Covid bubbles this year. Even last year the didn't live together!
It leads me to wonder if G and their management know this shouldn't be happening which begs the question Why is it happening? My conclusion is that it's because Tom wants it to be that way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.