Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't usually come on this thread through the week but thought I'd give my 2p worth on Dan (even though the talk on him has passed lol). I don't dislike him but it's his time to go, the others are much better dancers and from what I can remember they've had more difficult dances/more speed etc where as dan seems to have been given basic choreography (says me who can't dance for tit 🤣).Yeah he hasn't had previous training and has had a journey but neither has aj, not sure about rose.
He seems like an OK guy though and I do like the other side of nadiya he's brought out, but im here for rose or aj to win and seeing as much of kai and gio as possible!

Reactions: 18
I don't usually come on this thread through the week but thought I'd give my 2p worth on Dan (even though the talk on him has passed lol). I don't dislike him but it's his time to go, the others are much better dancers and from what I can remember they've had more difficult dances/more speed etc where as dan seems to have been given basic choreography (says me who can't dance for tit 🤣).Yeah he hasn't had previous training and has had a journey but neither has aj, not sure about rose.
He seems like an OK guy though and I do like the other side of nadiya he's brought out, but im here for rose or aj to win and seeing as much of kai and gio as possible!
We are all here for as much of Kai and Gio as possible :)

And AJ just basically confirmed what Oti said on ITT was true ( on insta) :)

Amy is still at the Fletcher's!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

And AJ just basically confirmed what Oti said on ITT was true ( on insta) :)

Amy is still at the Fletcher's!
Swear nobody is living for the AJ and Kai rumours more than AJ herself 😂

Vivky Gill doing the costumes on ITT at the moment and so far they all look good! Wardrobe obviously copes better when there are fewer couples to dress

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen it’s all kicking off again on the ‘unpopular opinion’ thread on DS about McFurlough! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was amazed to find out shes younger than me. I like her but her hair ages her
Yeah I really like her too! She manages to look like a young looking 50+ year old woman rather than 38!! Her hair and I'd say dress sense age her massively.

Reactions: 8
God Amy and her sis just hanging out at the Fletchers. No sign of Tom or Giovanna! Maybe they’ve been ‘taken care of’. Those wee boys have a new mum now!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
God Amy and her sis just hanging out at the Fletchers. No sign of Tom or Giovanna! Maybe they’ve been ‘taken care of’. Those wee boys have a new mum now!
This situation is the most bizzare thing!!! I can't get my around it at all!!

Reactions: 14
My goodness those kids are going to be so confused when come Christmas Amy goes home? She will go home right? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I really like her too! She manages to look like a young looking 50+ year old woman rather than 38!! Her hair and I'd say dress sense age her massively.
Omg she’s only a year older than me! Never would have guessed that, mid forties at the youngest. She’s a million times more successful than me though 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen it’s all kicking off again on the ‘unpopular opinion’ thread on DS about McFurlough! :LOL:
You reminded me that I hadn't been on DS for a while and I'm sitting in a freezing car park waiting to collect son from karate. God even their arguments are dull as ditchwater 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.