Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched it takes two! We do not deserve Gorka!! He was so lovely about his partners and oh my god about Gemma!! He is a wee gem!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Were the hackers pretending to be Kai by asking for money to finish his teeth?
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I seen a post in the middle of the night about a friend apparently selling a PS5 cheap and thought it was odd. That must be how they’re trying to scam people.

Reactions: 2
You must go and look at Kai’s story on insta at the moment…..I’m not sure I want to know how AJ has injured her groin!!!

Reactions: 3
From what I recall the Dianne & Gorka rumours came from one of her youtube videos which he joined her on, and was particularly vague about their history together…

Honestly i wouldn’t be surprised if most of the pros have slept with each other at somepoint or other..
I think this was a rumour started by someone on here in the Joe&Dianne thread who doesn’t like Dianne or both of them.

Why would Joe and Dianne invite Gorka onto their YouTube channel if he and Dianne had a history??:LOL:

It doesn’t take long to research that Gorka joined Burn the Floor in 2014 which was a few years after Dianne joined; she has said she helped Gorka settle in to the company when he was a newbie; he was also dancing with someone else not her. Furthermore Gorka was with his ex Lauren Sheridan (also a dancer) at this time and was with her right up until the year he joined strictly in 2016 ( a scroll back on his Instagram will confirm this).

Don’t believe everything you read folks!! A bit of research does wonders.:p

Reactions: 10
You must go and look at Kai’s story on insta at the moment…..I’m not sure I want to know how AJ has injured her groin!!!
Salsa lifts.
Although the fact that their Groins are probably pulling double shifts probably isn't helping them much either.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kai, AJ, John all injured - did anybody else participate in this rabid orgy in my imagination?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kai, AJ, John all injured - did anybody else participate in this rabid orgy in my imagination?
Maybe Chateau Fletcher was all a smoke screen to hide the truth of the real partner bunk ups?!

I’m getting big Gorkas leaving vibes
They did similar VT for Karen a few years ago leading people to speculate she was leaving. However I have got the vibe all year from Gorka that he's ready to move on.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Tbh if gorks is feeling checked out and loosing the dedication I’d rather he just go. I know that sounds harsh and yes he’s nice to look at but there’s no point him coming back next year if he’s not fully committed emotionally and is only going to go
Through the motions for the sake of an “easy” payday.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Tbh if gorks is feeling checked out and loosing the dedication I’d rather he just go. I know that sounds harsh and yes he’s nice to look at but there’s no point him coming back next year if he’s not fully committed emotionally and is only going to go
Through the motions for the sake of an “easy” payday.
I think he would have been a lot more committed this year if he had a different partner, felt a bit sorry for him tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Re a best of show, there was a short series of beat of clips with talking heads from past contestants and judges a few years ago. I remember Caroline was on it.

Reactions: 2
Maybe Chateau Fletcher was all a smoke screen to hide the truth of the real partner bunk ups?!

They did similar VT for Karen a few years ago leading people to speculate she was leaving. However I have got the vibe all year from Gorka that he's ready to move on.
I don’t think that because of the vt, that’s just some itt filler they do once someone’s got a few series under their belt I know that doesn’t mean tit.

I just think his attitude towards the show has changed like he doesn’t seem to care at all anymore. He seems far more interested in his fitness stuff.

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I seen a post in the middle of the night about a friend apparently selling a PS5 cheap and thought it was odd. That must be how they’re trying to scam people.
Oh I saw that and thought it was a bit weird!

Who's to say that Chateau Fletcher isn't part of the mass groin straining? all very Eyes Wide Shut

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m getting big Gorkas leaving vibes
He liked one of the comments on his post yesterday that said 'he's not leaving', so I hope this means he's hanging around (and yes, I am way too invested 😆)

No doubt he'll move on at some point, but from his VT yesterday, it's clear he still loves Strictly. Although this series has probably been one he'd rather forget (apart from dressing up as a Dalmatian)

• Haha
He liked one of the comments on his post yesterday that said 'he's not leaving', so I hope this means he's hanging around (and yes, I am way too invested 😆)

No doubt he'll move on at some point, but from his VT yesterday, it's clear he still loves Strictly. Although this series has probably been one he'd rather forget (apart from dressing up as a Dalmatian)
If you look at his journey, it’s different from Pasha and Giovanni - they both got or have got decent dancers until they won/win (I think that if Gio does win this year, he will get someone with little chance of winning next year on paper but it could of course be a Bill Bailey)

But Gorka got Tameka in his first year (she was never in the running) then Alexandra - absolutely could have won but wasn’t popular and then Katie Piper in 2018. I always remember her as being really nervous and although not the worst, not the best dancer. No partner in 2019 then Maisie last year - again, could have won but not popular enough and I think even if Katie wasn’t in Hollyoaks, she probs would have been out by now.

So will Gorka stick it out and hope he gets the winner next year or is it too much, being away from home to sit in the studio for weekend after weekend if it’s another early exit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
If you look at his journey, it’s different from Pasha and Giovanni - they both got or have got decent dancers until they won/win (I think that if Gio does win this year, he will get someone with little chance of winning next year on paper but it could of course be a Bill Bailey)

But Gorka got Tameka in his first year (she was never in the running) then Alexandra - absolutely could have won but wasn’t popular and then Katie Piper in 2018. I always remember her as being really nervous and although not the worst, not the best dancer. No partner in 2019 then Maisie last year - again, could have won but not popular enough and I think even if Katie wasn’t in Hollyoaks, she probs would have been out by now.

So will Gorka stick it out and hope he gets the winner next year or is it too much, being away from home to sit in the studio for weekend after weekend if it’s another early exit 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm still not 100%, but I think with him liking that comment, it seems he wants to do at least one more year (🤞)

Honestly don't care of he doesn't win, just a decent run with a celeb the public actually seem to like 😆. Still maintain not partnering him with Nina this year was a missed opportunity

And once Rose wins, we'll probably have to wait a few more years for another female celeb winner anyway ha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.