Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did I just read that and fully believe Tom would name his kids that 🤣. Surprised none are called Marty since he’s such a back to the future fan.
Don't you know that film made him who he is, there would be no McFly without that film.

(And his alive and healthy sister was in Les Mis).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 895953

So Amy had a crohns flare up and thats why she wasnt at the studio on saturday; fair enough.

However it does mean that her and tom would have had to depart the competition even if they had made it through on their couples choice; they already had a by week in week 2 from catching covid and according to the rules you can only have 1 free pass; it seems she had the flare up on thursday/friday and was resting in toms house on saturday with sara; unless one of the eliminated pro's would have had to stand in for amy with tom; they would had to or they would have had to leave the competition. Good thing they were eliminated when they were.
Ahh no! I feel for her on this.

And Sara was there too? This show really does make people form deep attatchements very fast, doesn't it

Reactions: 7
It’s Max. Not Rex 🤣

She was already at Toms with Sara so assume she’s there because that’s where she was in hospital and it’s not close to where she actually lives.
I'm sorry but their behaviour is just plain weird and down right disrespectful to his wife. She's being totally unprofessional now and I'm obsessed by it as every day its turning into single white female. If I was her fiance she'd already be in the bin. I also hope they got a refund from their studio booking for this week

Reactions: 13
Borrowed this screenshot from @Welshiewelsh on Tom Fletcher’s thread:

0FDAAF63-7DF1-4027-A8D3-C5E851BD9D49.jpeg

Someone needs to help me out here. Do Tom and Giovanna stay close to Elstree Studios? If not, I don’t understand why Amy wasn’t closer to the studio? I know Gorka travels back and forth now he’s out but I wonder if that’s through choice. Surely Amy would be in a hotel or accommodation close by to go to the live show?

I’m sorry she was ill, it sounds like a terrible illness. I just can’t work out why a week after she’s been voted off, she’s still hanging about with Tom - well actually I can but then the photo of the three of them, and now we’ve got Sara thrown in to the mix too…she only left her borough to go to the live shows but now she’s in Fletchertology too 🤯

And noodle arms Fletcher carried her onto the ambulance! In a pair of crocs! This is too much for me at this time of day

FF92C61A-D67D-441C-84A2-36B9D7981F56.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
WTF?! Why is Sara attention seeking posting a message to Amy online chronologizing the event?

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's SuperCrocs to the rescue

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm sorry but some of the celebs are bleeping tragic. How are they going to cope in January when the whole cast ghosts them, apart from Amy who'll be by then Tom's children new step mum

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In my opinion this is more weird than continuing training after being voted out. Just go home for crying out loud.

Reactions: 20
Borrowed this screenshot from @Welshiewelsh on Tom Fletcher’s thread:

View attachment 896448

Someone needs to help me out here. Do Tom and Giovanna stay close to Elstree Studios? If not, I don’t understand why Amy wasn’t closer to the studio? I know Gorka travels back and forth now he’s out but I wonder if that’s through choice. Surely Amy would be in a hotel or accommodation close by to go to the live show?

I’m sorry she was ill, it sounds like a terrible illness. I just can’t work out why a week after she’s been voted off, she’s still hanging about with Tom - well actually I can but then the photo of the three of them, and now we’ve got Sara thrown in to the mix too…she only left her borough to go to the live shows but now she’s in Fletchertology too 🤯

And noodle arms Fletcher carried her onto the ambulance! In a pair of crocs! This is too much for me at this time of day

View attachment 896453
This is so embarrassing on all counts. Why is Sara getting getting busy rocking up at the Fletchers . ‘Without going into detail’ I’m sure it was not a nice experience for anyone, but jeez all these details and they’ve known each other a few months. I’m so relieved that ‘ the Fletchers’ ( is that in the dictionary now?) are looking after her. Rest assured Giovanna that Tom will be popping back inside Amy whilst you are rehearsals for your play.

Just to add, the comments on the Fletcher thread are hilarious 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I view Amy as a modern day Mary Poppins. Armed with a spoonful of sugar and a sparkling smile, she dances and declutters her way through the Fletcher’s home, affording hall of fame rock icon Tom and best selling author Gi the creative space to write their next chart topping smash hit, and must have motherhood manual.

Dragon's Den diva and dreadful dancer Sara Davies joins live-in nanny Amy to oversee the family finances

Reactions: 10
I'm glad Amy's feeling better now but this whole situation with the Fletchers is still so weird to me 🤨

Didn't she use to stay with a male friend while she was on Strictly? What happened with him???? And if she was feeling lonely and didn't want to live in a hotel, I' m sure one of the other pros would've offered her a room at their homes (Janette, Oti, Dianne...)

Reactions: 15
Sara’s gone right down in my estimation after that post - I’d assumed she was an intelligent woman, but that’s one of the most embarrassing ‘I was there too!!!! I’m in the gang too!!!! I know all about it all too!!!!!’ attention-seeking hun posts I’ve ever seen.

Why is it all so bleeping weird this year? Is it just that the cast is the perfect storm of needy dickheads, or some sort of pandemic brain spasm?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Tilly and Nikitas Q&A was just lovely. No sour grapes or tantrums about leaving the show early , just really happy and positive 🥰

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.