Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tilly and Nikitas Q&A was just lovely. No sour grapes or tantrums about leaving the show early , just really happy and positive 🥰
Totally! Such good manners and sweetness. Definitely something a few other contestants could learn from

Reactions: 13
Whatever next? Has Nikita enrolled in University to be with Tilly? Or will Nancy become Hacker T Dog's puppeteer?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sara’s gone right down in my estimation after that post - I’d assumed she was an intelligent woman, but that’s one of the most embarrassing ‘I was there too!!!! I’m in the gang too!!!! I know all about it all too!!!!!’ attention-seeking hun posts I’ve ever seen.

Why is it all so bleeping weird this year? Is it just that the cast is the perfect storm of needy dickheads, or some sort of pandemic brain spasm?
oh I don't know Tom's mentioning the extra pair of trousers is right up there pure WTF!

I feel terrible for Amy Crohns is a terrible illness but that still doesn't stop me being slack jawed at how this all appears to have played out.
For one thing why on earth did he carry her out to the ambulance??? No paramedic would allow that (unless it's a kid but even then not always) they have equipment like stretchers for good reason. As someone who has been blue lighted to hospital more than once it's never occurred to my husband to insert himself into the hero roll by running out to the ambulance with me in his arms there is enough drama in those moments.

At this stage the least clingy of the couples might be AJ and Kai.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nah, we all saw that awkward lift, no way did McNoodly carry Amy to the ambulance.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is it all so bleeping weird this year? Is it just that the cast is the perfect storm of needy dickheads, or some sort of pandemic brain spasm?
It looks like the weirdness continues onto the Christmas special. Fred tweeted this after only a couple of days of rehearsals with Dianne:

I know it's supposed to be funny but I kind of felt bad for his fiancée. He also dyed his hair red.
Now imagine if he did a whole series :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It looks like the weirdness continues onto the Christmas special. Fred tweeted this after only a couple of days of rehearsals with Dianne:

I know it's supposed to be funny but I kind of felt bad for his fiancée. He also dyed his hair red.
I have a bit of crush on Fred ( and Jay actually). I am SO looking forward to the Xmas special now!

Reactions: 11
Amy wouldn't we be lounging around at the Fletchers in the first place if she graciously exited the competition and went home like the rest of the eliminated pro's do; she may not even had a flare up if she didn't book out a studio with Tom and keep rehearsing!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This is so embarrassing on all counts. Why is Sara getting getting busy rocking up at the Fletchers . ‘Without going into detail’ I’m sure it was not a nice experience for anyone, but jeez all these details and they’ve known each other a few months. I’m so relieved that ‘ the Fletchers’ ( is that in the dictionary now?) are looking after her. Rest assured Giovanna that Tom will be popping back inside Amy whilst you are rehearsals for your play.
Quite surprised we didn't get a before and during photo.
oh I don't know Tom's mentioning the extra pair of trousers is right up there pure WTF!

I feel terrible for Amy Crohns is a terrible illness but that still doesn't stop me being slack jawed at how this all appears to have played out.
For one thing why on earth did he carry her out to the ambulance??? No paramedic would allow that (unless it's a kid but even then not always) they have equipment like stretchers for good reason. As someone who has been blue lighted to hospital more than once it's never occurred to my husband to insert himself into the hero roll by running out to the ambulance with me in his arms there is enough drama in those moments.

At this stage the least clingy of the couples might be AJ and Kai.
It's bizarre it's like they revelled in the drama and also wanted to be the best helpers and the most caring strictly friends (has Aljaz dumped Sara then?)

Reactions: 10
I know this has been shown before , but Kai has had that hat quite a while :)

( will have to click through annoyingly , it’s his 2012 BGT audition)
B6464729-838A-4669-990E-23F499400FA3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't you know that film made him who he is, there would be no McFly without that film.

(And his alive and healthy sister was in Les Mis).
I’d be willing to sacrifice the entire Back to the Future trilogy if it meant not having a clue who Tom Fletcher was. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quite surprised we didn't get a before and during photo.

It's bizarre it's like they revelled in the drama and also wanted to be the best helpers and the most caring strictly friends (has Aljaz dumped Sara then?)
Can’t believe her fiancé Ben still hasn’t come to pick her up? I’m sure if I was in that kind of trouble my husband would drop everything to help me.

Reactions: 15

Yeah, Fred seems lovely, but his over-eagerness is weirding me out a bit :oops:

As for Tom and Amy, I don't even know where to begin with that one. "She's back home with us now", so has she moved in with the Fletchers? Are they a throuple now? What is going on? 🧐

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.