Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tilly comes across as a lovely girl- all the cast have said how lovely she is. I really don’t think strictly has done her career any harm at all.

Reactions: 32
Aw Nikita and Tilly are so charming on the Strictly Insta! Him trying to say that his shirt came off on its own and Tilly immediately saying he’d been dreaming of his topless moment for weeks! 😍 I would love it if they got together (sorry: Nikita’s dancer gf!)
They are adorable . I found it really interesting that Nikita said the thing he found out about himself on strictly was that people could like him for being himself. It made me wonder how his experience on the German version Let's dance went, and if they tried to make him fit into a character?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot 2021-11-29 at 22.19.15.png

So Amy had a crohns flare up and thats why she wasnt at the studio on saturday; fair enough.

However it does mean that her and tom would have had to depart the competition even if they had made it through on their couples choice; they already had a by week in week 2 from catching covid and according to the rules you can only have 1 free pass; it seems she had the flare up on thursday/friday and was resting in toms house on saturday with sara; unless one of the eliminated pro's would have had to stand in for amy with tom; they would had to or they would have had to leave the competition. Good thing they were eliminated when they were.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 895953

So Amy had a crohns flare up and thats why she wasnt at the studio on saturday; fair enough.

However it does mean that her and tom would have had to depart the competition even if they had made it through on their couples choice; they already had a by week in week 2 from catching covid and according to the rules you can only have 1 free pass; it seems she had the flare up on thursday/friday and was resting in toms house on saturday with sara; unless one of the eliminated pro's would have had to stand in for amy with tom; they would had to or they would have had to leave the competition. Good thing they were eliminated when they were.
Jeez, but did she really have to stay at the Fletchers. It gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Me too, personality wise I couldn't take to Aliona
Aliona was "cold" but personally I liked that she wasn't a fake fawning strictly pro, although at the same time I like the pros to make the magic of strictly!

I expected to dislike Nancy because she used to be irritating in the Claudatorium but I think she's great when you see her as a teacher and on ITT. And also she looks so beautiful when she's not strictlyfied, (and oddly her head is not so massive, must be the studio lighting on Saturday/"Sunday" night!).
I really don't think Rhys listens or understands what she's teaching, very evident on ITT interviews.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 895953

I seem to recall it happens when she isn’t competing? It’s like the adrenaline keeps it at bay somehow? Horrible for her anyway.

Reactions: 11
And I really hope Nikita returns next year! Don't fancy him but he's a brilliant teacher and charismatic 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 895953

I've mentioned on the thread before that I have had Crohn's for twelve years and the last place I'd want to stay was at someone else's house during a flare up! When you're shitting blood 20 times a day. can't sleep from pain and can barely walk, I can't think of anything worse after a hospital stay that staying at McFurlough's house being surrounded by young Buzz Woody and Rex!! Surely Amy would want to be in the comfort of her own home??

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've mentioned on the thread before that I have had Crohn's for twelve years and the last place I'd want to stay was at someone else's house during a flare up! When you're shitting blood 20 times a day. can't sleep from pain and can barely walk, I can't think of anything worse after a hospital stay that staying at McFurlough's house being surrounded by young Buzz Woody and Rex!! Surely Amy would want to be in the comfort of her own home??
There was no one to be home with her, i’m assuming that’s why she stayed with them which is fair.

Reactions: 11
And I really hope Nikita returns next year! Don't fancy him but he's a brilliant teacher and charismatic 👍
I agree, definitely not my type, but he’s a sweetie with his celebrity. Hopefully he’ll get a ringer next time.

Reactions: 10
Bet she has her own wing of the house anyway. They are loaded. And really soft quilted toilet paper. Yeah, I would go there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fair enough - Amy's health comes first and is more important than sitting in the audience so I'll take back my comments on Saturday.

Still find the constant attachment to Tom a bit odd though.

Reactions: 24
They are adorable . I found it really interesting that Nikita said the thing he found out about himself on strictly was that people could like him for being himself. It made me wonder how his experience on the German version Let's dance went, and if they tried to make him fit into a character?
If he was on the german version, does that mean Motsi used to judge him there? Or had she left before he was on it?

Reactions: 2
If he was on the german version, does that mean Motsi used to judge him there? Or had she left before he was on it?
She did judge him there and is still judges that version in the Spring. He also worked at her dance school in Germany so she probably got him the gig at Strictly.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.