Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching AJ Pritchard on House Of Games

He’s not the brightest bulb in the pack

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are you surprised that there isn’t?

It was announced at the beginning of the series they wouldn’t be going to Blackpool. Blackpool I think would have been Children In Need week. The logistics of moving all that equipment up North and also the closer proximity backstage wouldn’t be viable during a pandemic.
Not surprised just didn't think they mentioned it. Must of missed that part!

Reactions: 1
I quite like Nancy and I don't see a lack of connection with her and Rhys personally - I think they get on quite well. There isn't any chemistry but Rhys doesn't strike me as somebody who'd have that with anyone.

I'll tell you what though, somebody on here pointed out that Nancy has a really big head and I can't stop looking at how large it is.
I didn't get them as a couple at first, but as the weeks have gone on I see it. I think they have a real respect for each other.

Reactions: 4
Just been watching AJ Pritchard on House Of Games

He’s not the brightest bulb in the pack
He was on The Hit List with his equally thick as mince brother. Something very off putting about someone good looking that is challenged in the grey matter.

Reactions: 15
He was on The Hit List with his equally thick as mince brother. Something very off putting about someone good looking that is challenged in the grey matter.
They were hilarious on hit list. I don’t know why you’d agree to go on such a show if you know that little about music. Didn’t everyone else including Rochelle and Marvin even have a sly giggle at them?

Reactions: 9
They were hilarious on hit list. I don’t know why you’d agree to go on such a show if you know that little about music. Didn’t everyone else including Rochelle and Marvin even have a sly giggle at them?
I just assumed professional dancers would have some knowledge of music seeing as they are always dancing to it :LOL:

Reactions: 14
I don’t think they got anything right . I guess it was for charity too. Let’s hope they donated their fee !

Reactions: 2
AJ & Curtis definitely fall into the camp of dancers who were raised in a dance bubble and don't have much real world experience. They're by no means the only ones, either here or in the States (I remember DWTS once did a segment about how two of their pros knew basically nothing, one of them thought the language of the words "Paso Doble" was Latin).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
See, I think it's the other way round - Rose always brings lots of feeling and characterisation, but she's not always technically great. But I agree that she hasn't had a brilliant dance lately. I think her absolute best was the beautiful tender Titanic themed foxtrot they did.
She has the distinct advantage of not being able to hear the terrible singers while she is trying to do a dance :D

Yes I agree. Its such a disappointment, as if all the attractiveness just melts away as soon as they open their mouths!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to go back and watch last week's pro challenges (incurring Ronan Keating on my way 😬).

Shame Gorka's was shown on a Janette day. Rylan would've made his crap score really funny!

Reactions: 5
Aw Nikita and Tilly are so charming on the Strictly Insta! Him trying to say that his shirt came off on its own and Tilly immediately saying he’d been dreaming of his topless moment for weeks! 😍 I would love it if they got together (sorry: Nikita’s dancer gf!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I‘m loving Tilly & Nikitas q&a. They seem like they have become real good friends and I wouldn‘t mind going to the pub with them or to bed

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tilly and Nikita really bounce off each other, I always find myself smiling when I watch them doing their insta stuff. Going to miss them!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.