Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I recall the Dianne & Gorka rumours came from one of her youtube videos which he joined her on, and was particularly vague about their history together…

Honestly i wouldn’t be surprised if most of the pros have slept with each other at somepoint or other..

Reactions: 16
From what I recall the Dianne & Gorka rumours came from one of her youtube videos which he joined her on, and was particularly vague about their history together…

Honestly i wouldn’t be surprised if most of the pros have slept with each other at some point or other..
Please tell me you’re not including Anton…..🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just crying my eyes out over Gorka's strictly journey. When he talks about Gemma ❤🥺❤🥺

Just give him a nice partner next year and don't ever leave, Gorka 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What happened between Gorka and Alexandra?
Neither of them have ever really said anything (apart from Alexandra having a sly dig at him on her stories the year he was benched), but I always assumed she wasn't happy about him and Gemma

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m enjoying this Gorka reminiscing. He’s so kind about Alexandra and Katie Piper - all his partners. It’s nice he’s still in touch with Katie.

Reactions: 8
I’m enjoying this Gorka reminiscing. He’s so kind about Alexandra and Katie Piper - all his partners. It’s nice he’s still in touch with Katie.
I loved his little dig at the judges being a bit stingy with the scores for Maisie's tango (compared to how freely they're dishing out the 10s this year perhaps) - I loved that dance, probably the most underrated of that series

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.