Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved his little dig at the judges being a bit stingy with the scores for Maisie's tango (compared to how freely they're dishing out the 10s this year perhaps) - I loved that dance, probably the most underrated of that series
Maisie was so, so good and I really liked her. It's a pity people didn't like her confidence.

Reactions: 21
Mention of Caroline Flack and Gorka talking about Gemma 😢 I'm an emotional wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There would normally be one more person - as Robert withdrew. Everyone else who had a week off then came back to be voted off.

By this point do they not normally do two dances?
Not for the last ten years or so, I googled this cause I was sure there used to be two dances in the quarter-finals, and apparently for the first eight series there were, but in recent years it's only been in semi-final week. It would be good if they went back to doing two, the quarter-final is so short as it is and there's always dances couples don't get to do.

Reactions: 5
I 100% do not want this to happen to any of the couples, but what would happen if any of the semi-finalists got injured or caught COVID? There wouldn’t be a bye week to the final would there, would they just have to withdraw?

Reactions: 1
I 100% do not want this to happen to any of the couples, but what would happen if any of the semi-finalists got injured or caught COVID? There wouldn’t be a bye week to the final would there, would they just have to withdraw?
I read somewhere that they can't have a bye after the quarter finals (or it might have been the week before is the last week they can), so they would just have to withdraw

I read somewhere that they can't have a bye after the quarter finals (or it might have been the week before is the last week they can), so they would just have to withdraw
Thanks, I thought that would be the case. I really, really hope it doesn’t happen to any of them

Thanks, I thought that would be the case. I really, really hope it doesn’t happen to any of them
I’ve been really worrying about this. They all need to lockdown now and just bubble with their partners ( not a hardship for AJ and Kai who probably are anyway) just to get through the next few weeks.

47F8A572-EAFE-4202-AE6B-CF4CD8F39C60.jpeg

At least he was standing last night

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.