Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also like Arlene. I think she got caught up in Naughty baby's downer in the clink but she has perked up since going to main camp and she gave the trial a good go last night! Her and David seem to have formed a sweet bond in the clink too.
Wrong thread ??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
. I’d also like to know if there’s any secret beef between any of the pros because they’re very good at masking it if there is.
Well, Aliona sued Brendan for unauthorised use of her image in promotional materials for his show. That probably made things a bit tense backstage 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I also like Arlene. I think she got caught up in Naughty baby's downer in the clink but she has perked up since going to main camp and she gave the trial a good go last night! Her and David seem to have formed a sweet bond in the clink too.
Possibly the wrong thread?

Reactions: 3
Wasn't there some murmurings about Vincent, a closet and another Pro on the tour?

Reactions: 2
Was wondering how Kai would be with this week’s dance. This came up in my yt suggestions and Anna was no where near AJ’s quality, so I think it could be ok.
That was amazing . Thank you . I'm sure this week's will be even better 😍

Reactions: 3
I’ve always wondered if any of the pros had a thing with each other
Didn't Giovanni and Luba have a bit of fling a few years ago, might have been before she was on the show...

I've also heard the odd rumour about Gorka and Dianne... But not sure how much truth there is to that! 🤔

Reactions: 2
Didn't Giovanni and Luba have a bit of fling a few years ago, might have been before she was on the show...

I've also heard the odd rumour about Gorka and Dianne... But not sure how much truth there is to that! 🤔
I've heard the Gio and Luba one a few times but always with different time frame I suspect it's based off dance chemistry rather than reality.

😲 Gorka and Diane?! I just can't believe it just too weird but maybe that's because I find Diane a bit Asexual and Gorka well he's just not...

Reactions: 6
Didn't Gio and Joanne Clifton used to date right at the start? find that a bit bizarre now:

I was always a bit surprised Gio and Graziano aren't close, both being Sicilian. Maybe a competitive thing, or maybe just timing..

• Wow
Reactions: 10

When Luba started I remember reading she was an ex of his- seemed like a tour relationship that was on/off
I think Vincents partner went to the press as he was seeing Kristina while his partner was pregnant.
I think as they travel and tour a lot they prob develop a lot of close relationships with other pros.
Janette has also been out with Artem and Pasha before she got with Alijaz

Didn't Gio and Joanne Clifton used to date right at the start? find that a bit bizarre now:

I was always a bit surprised Gio and Graziano aren't close, both being Sicilian. Maybe a competitive thing, or maybe just timing..
Think Jo lived in italy for a while as he pro partner in competition was italian and she competed a lot out there

Reactions: 4
I've heard the Gio and Luba one a few times but always with different time frame I suspect it's based off dance chemistry rather than reality.

😲 Gorka and Diane?! I just can't believe it just too weird but maybe that's because I find Diane a bit Asexual and Gorka well he's just not...
Well she must do ‘something’ with Joe!

• Sick
  • Wow
When Luba started I remember reading she was an ex of his- seemed like a tour relationship that was on/off
I think Vincents partner went to the press as he was seeing Kristina while his partner was pregnant.
I think as they travel and tour a lot they prob develop a lot of close relationships with other pros.
Janette has also been out with Artem and Pasha before she got with Alijaz
😮 No wonder she’s looks so bloody cheerful all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The only recent possible beef I can think of was Giovanni doing a couple of pissed off sub tweets last year that I think were about AJ or Kevin. Or both maybe

I remember Karen and Janette used to be besties a few years back, but Karen seems to be closer with Oti these days. But in general, they seem quite a close knit group in general

I don't follow her, but I remember last year, someone retweeted something anti-BLM she had posted. I think it was a link to something saying how BLM was a big conspiracy? 😟 Yeah, not to generalise, but the combination of being very rich and Florida based might suggest she's a bit right wing

And then there's Jay being very pro-Bernie on twitter. Like I said, not a lot in common
Interesting! I get the impression Janette - another Floridian - is a Trumper too, though I can't imagine Aljaz, bless him, has the remotest knowledge of politics, so no conflict there!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm on the wrong thread 🤦‍♀️ sorry! As you were x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.