Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you can’t fault her dancing skill.
She was excellent, but then she basically trained in 10 dance since she was a child! The Ice Dancing Pro's learn the dances off ice before they take it off ice. Charlie and Meryl didn't appear to do as much off ice ballroom dancing compared to Tessa and Scott but that's still a serious amount of proper ballroom training.

Reactions: 5
Noticed Digital Spy posters don’t want dissenting opinions of Tom & Amy allowed, even on the unpopular opinion thread!
Thank you for the heads up. That was a very dramatic and entertaining read.

I lurk on DS but it’s too intense a place for me to post. People get offended so quickly if anyone criticises their favourite. However I do enjoy reading the lengths people go to to passionately defend their favourites. Some of the appreciation threads are a lot, particularly those still going for contestants from years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Learning and practising the quickstep that you are not actually going to be able to perform is actually tragic. It's like they are still living the fantasy. My dearest wish is that they turn up at Elstree on Saturday in full make-up and self-made costumes, demanding to dance.
(Maybe along with Sara and Aljaz: Sara is a dab hand at dressmaking, after all!!)
Imagine they just stormed the dancefloor and started dancing during one of the other couples.

Aj and Kai’s couple’s choice will be ‘Funky and Stylish’ , not quite what I had in mind:

This is going to be good!
oh my! Are we sure they’re not dancing to I Wish I could Fly by Keith Harris & Orville?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't read DS as much now since this thread got more popular, it's way more fun on here. Some folks over there are far too invested in their favourites and won't hear a bad word said against them, it's not like here where we can criticise everyone equally :LOL:
Tattle is my first forum experience and I would hate it at DS. The banter is fantastic here but it’s also great everyone can express their views and it’s no big deal if someone disagrees.

I love catching up on the comments after the Saturday show finishes, it’s fab-u-lous darling!

And do you know how I’ll feel on 19 December? Heartbroken.

Reactions: 21
Has their thread in the appreciation section gone? Cant find one
I had a look at it yesterday it was on Page 2 of the threads, with only 2 pages! Seems like he really didn't connect with the strictly audience at all.

Reactions: 1
Tattle is my first forum experience and I would hate it at DS. The banter is fantastic here but it’s also great everyone can express their views and it’s no big deal if someone disagrees.

I love catching up on the comments after the Saturday show finishes, it’s fab-u-lous darling!

And do you know how I’ll feel on 19 December? Heartbroken.
Will you do a Tom & Amy and keep talking about the show on here as if the programme is still on and declaring who you think will be eliminated each week

The rest of us wouldn’t have the heart to tell you it’s over

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will you do a Tom & Amy and keep talking about the show on here as if the programme is still on and declaring who you think will be eliminated each week

The rest of us wouldn’t have the heart to tell you it’s over
Oh completely! I’ll be writing my summary and predicting the results when Wimbledon’s on. I’ll be asking for advice as to why my votes won’t count. And you’ll all be…

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I love catching up on the comments after the Saturday show finishes, it’s fab-u-lous
Tattle is a great forum. My first one was BabyCentre and duck me, that was a trial by fire

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.