Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to like Gi, her posts the last few days have been magnificent on the throwing shade front.
Yeah the ‘I’ll lend you my crown’ one was #chefskiss. I’m starting to think she hates Tom.

Noticed Digital Spy posters don’t want dissenting opinions of Tom & Amy allowed, even on the unpopular opinion thread!
Just make sure you don’t mildly critique Gio or Rose or LadyLavender will be immediately summoned to give you a smackdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gi always has to mention her own achievement first before mentioning Tom & Amy’s e.g that she has a crown that they could borrow, now mentioning that she’s 7th in the hardback charts

I’m sure Tom has children’s books out. How far in the charts did they come?
Isn’t all of Giovanna’s success off the back of Tom anyway though? 🤣 The only reason anyone would buy anything either of them produces is because it’s from Tom from Mcfly or his wife.

Reactions: 12
Yeah the ‘I’ll lend you my crown’ one was #chefskiss. I’m starting to think she hates Tom.

Just make sure you don’t mildly critique Gio or Rose or LadyLavender will be immediately summoned to give you a smackdown!
Or Oti; if you dare say you're not the biggest fan of Oti then you will be extradited.

Reactions: 5
It is so much more relaxed here than on DS - I often can't be arsed to post there because you just know someone will take it the wrong way, or just get offended by the tiniest detail. Someone once got really upset with me because I said I didn't like the look of Neil and Katya's live show 😂

Here everyone just seems to respect the fact that we all have different opinions

Reactions: 13
Says it all that Tamey are probably having an affair right under our noses and nobody cares because they're so boring. Even Giovanna's not arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't read DS as much now since this thread got more popular, it's way more fun on here. Some folks over there are far too invested in their favourites and won't hear a bad word said against them, it's not like here where we can criticise everyone equally :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Oh the fawning over Gio over there from his app thread fans is hysterical they seem to think he has some sort of power over strictly and credit him with things that have absolutely nothing to do with him. They have have suggested that Gio helped Kai get the job on Strictly when in fact Jason Gilkison cast Kai in Burn the floor in 2016 and was well aware of him!
And the his stage show is all his own work and hard graft when there is a production company behind all the shows which they churn out like a painting by numbers production.

I drag Gio but I actually do like him I just don't happen to think he's some sort of precious Deity to worship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Catching up on ITT from last night - Karen on choreography corner. She’s really good. It occurs to me Karen would be a better cohost rather than Janette.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh the fawning over Gio over there from his app thread fans is hysterical they seem to think he has some sort of power over strictly and credit him with things that have absolutely nothing to do with him. They have have suggested that Gio helped Kai get the job on Strictly when in fact Jason Gilkison cast Kai in Burn the floor in 2016 and was well aware of him!
And the his stage show is all his own work and hard graft when there is a production company behind all the shows which they churn out like a painting by numbers production.

I drag Gio but I actually do like him I just don't happen to think he's some sort of precious Deity to worship.
I quite like Gio, but they do make out like he is some sort of saint when he very clearly is not in many respects 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rumours are that Rylan might do the Christmas special (would be great!).

Male or female partner for him?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Rumours are that Rylan might do the Christmas special (would be great!).

Male or female partner for him?
I really hope this is true! I can see him dancing with either. His height might be an issue though.

Reactions: 3
If Rylan got a male pro, I'd rather Gorka purely because he's a lot shorter. I kinda prefer the idea of a couple having some sort of height difference, means more ability to do lifts and certain other things. John/Johannes maybe a bit limited in that regard.

I don't see height being an issue if he had a woman - Karen & Oti both got men around his height this year in the main show and both are available.

Reactions: 3
If Rylan got a male pro, I'd rather Gorka. Sorry but I feel like pairing two really tall men together was a mistake with John & Johannes, I feel like it creates no visual contrast, allows John's flaws to be more exposed and limits the ability do lifts and other stuff. Gorka is a lot shorter, maybe Rylan could lift him?

I don't see height being an issue if he had a woman - Karen & Oti both got men around his height this year in the main show and both are available.
Good point. Rylan and Katya? Rylan looks in the demo bits on ITT as if he’d be pretty good!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.