Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a Scottish actor called David Paisley (he was in Holby City as a midwife), more recently in River City who alleged he had a sexual encounter with Joe, and that there was some kind of physical altercation because David had tweeted about it. He then tweeted that he had deleted the tweet about this alleged encounter because someone’s sexuality is their private business. WELL DONT ‘out’ SOMEONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA! If Joe is gay so what?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Craig has pretty much said that himself. And he should know!
By the sounds of it a lot goes on during the tour too.

Wasn't there murmuring about him having a fiancé? This was also the start of the rumours about him and Gemma too.

It's weird how clingy this years bunch are I'm wondering if it's some sort of weird lockdown induced psychosis, maybe a bit of excitement at getting to leave their families to the side for a while after spending so much time lockdown down together? I dunno maybe feeling something different with someone new? No necessarily romantic either just different?
Apologies if this has been said already but the assault was 2016 and Gemma wasn’t in it until the following year.

This article says he didn’t make a formal complaint, so the Police accepted his wishes.

Reactions: 4
My gay BFF was convinced Gorka was gay (and Aljaz) and confidently told me Gorka had been gay bashed and that was why no charges had been pressed.. presumably not!!
I remember there being rumours at the time that said that.

Reactions: 4
The brass neck on those two to say the judges didn’t understand the dance.

The public didn’t like it either.
It was marvellous how annoyed they were.

Do not understand Amy’s obsession but if she was a teenage super fan that must be it. He has the sexual charisma of a teaspoon.
Rusty?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
AJ and Molly King definitely had a fling during their time on the show. I think that’s why she wasn’t picked to do the tour. He even spent Xmas that year with her. She has never openly admitted it though. 😳

Reactions: 10
AJ and Molly King definitely had a fling during their time on the show. I think that’s why she wasn’t picked to do the tour. He even spent Xmas that year with her. She has never openly admitted it though. 😳
I wouldn't admit that either. He is so ick 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes McFadden I'm pretty sure the papers hinted at it too.
My brain wasn't fully engaged for a hot second...and the only Joe I could think of was Sugg!! 🤢😳

Why would you want to admit that!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s the tea we’re all here for!

A few years ago someone alluded to an affair during their series that was kept very hush-hush but would blow peoples minds if they found out. Annoyingly I now cannot remember who it was or which series they were in to try to work it out!
Hopefully Danny and Oti! Or maybe someone incredibly clean-cut like Ore.

I definitely remember the Joe being gay rumours. Not surprising that judges might have had flings too: am looking at you, Bruno..

Reactions: 3
so I find these annoying now and it's 100% done for content...
But Holy duck! Kai's "breath" 🥴😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
so I find these annoying now and it's 100% done for content...
But Holy duck! Kai's "breath" 🥴😳
Hi all, long time lurker in this thread and you’re all going to hate me but I would rather Dan yell ‘saddle up’ at me than Kai whispers ‘breath’ 😆 and because of that I’m wondering if I need some sort of therapy!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi all, long time lurker in this thread and you’re all going to hate me but I would rather Dan yell ‘saddle up’ at me than Kai whispers ‘breath’ 😆 and because of that I’m wondering if I need some sort of therapy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s a Scottish actor called David Paisley (he was in Holby City as a midwife), more recently in River City who alleged he had a sexual encounter with Joe, and that there was some kind of physical altercation because David had tweeted about it. He then tweeted that he had deleted the tweet about this alleged encounter because someone’s sexuality is their private business. WELL DONT ‘out’ SOMEONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA! If Joe is gay so what?!
Well David Paisley is a blast from the past, I loved him in Holby. Just looked him up and 😳 He didn't age well. Do the beautiful ones ever!?

As you were...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.