Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An acquaintance of mine worked on Strictly years and years ago and I used to love stalking his facebook after their wrap party. It always looked ridiculously messy.

Reactions: 18
Ok so maybe I'm going against the grain here but personally for me I find Kai a bit bland looks and personality wise. 😶

He's not my cup of tea looks wise but if anyone likes him than lust away! :p

Personality wise he's giving off that english reserved nature which is break from Neil and Amy...thank god!!!! I give him a pass as its his first year but I find that as the years go on he will need to bring out a more fun side. I actually see the more fun side on his instagram stories and on the behind the scenes stories on strictly's instagram but I would like to see more of that on the actual show itself; he's taking his self a bit too seriously. I cant believe I'm typing these words but maybe if he took a leaf more out of Kevin Clifton book :sick: in terms of choreo and a bit more free in Claudia's area. Thats all he can take from Kevin nothing else!!! :LOL:

I would like to see him in the future with a partner who can bring that out of him; I feel like if he gets a ringer type of contestant in the future we will see more of the competitive side and loose more of the fun side of him.

Reactions: 10
Well David Paisley is a blast from the past, I loved him in Holby. Just looked him up and 😳 He didn't age well. Do the beautiful ones ever!?

As you were...
I loved David Paisley too - I have a thing for pretty Scottish guys, also really fancied Joe McF around that time so the thought of them together is... inspiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m probably so wrong but I’ve always seen Nadiya as one of those ‘I’m so beautiful I really don’t need to make an effort’ people. I’ve really enjoyed watching her more fun side with Dan this series.

Reactions: 19
I’m probably so wrong but I’ve always seen Nadiya as one of those ‘I’m so beautiful I really don’t need to make an effort’ people. I’ve really enjoyed watching her more fun side with Dan this series.
Yes, I love that she's actually quite goofy and silly but also so gracious and kind. I'm only more in love with her now. ❤

Reactions: 17
Ok so maybe I'm going against the grain here but personally for me I find Kai a bit bland looks and personality wise. 😶

He's not my cup of tea looks wise but if anyone likes him than lust away! :p

Personality wise he's giving off that english reserved nature which is break from Neil and Amy...thank god!!!! I give him a pass as its his first year but I find that as the years go on he will need to bring out a more fun side. I actually see the more fun side on his instagram stories and on the behind the scenes stories on strictly's instagram but I would like to see more of that on the actual show itself; he's taking his self a bit too seriously. I cant believe I'm typing these words but maybe if he took a leaf more out of Kevin Clifton book :sick: in terms of choreo and a bit more free in Claudia's area. Thats all he can take from Kevin nothing else!!! :LOL:

I would like to see him in the future with a partner who can bring that out of him; I feel like if he gets a ringer type of contestant in the future we will see more of the competitive side and loose more of the fun side of him.
Im assuming being free in Claudia’s area isn’t a euphemism.
Kai does absolutely nothing for me in the pant tingling department, but he seems like a genuinely nice bloke. I personally think that taking a leaf out of Kev from Grimsby’s knees to the chin, chuck the kitchen sink at everything style would be a humongous mistake.
Disclaimer - I can’t dance and know sod all.

Reactions: 12
I think Kai is lovely but he’s definitely been filed in the Anton and Kevin category of ‘English gent sort’

Reactions: 9
Anton said once that last year they all had to isolate in a manor house while learning routines for the professional numbers and it was ridiculously fun! Whatever that means

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we just have Kai saying 'breathe' on some kind of loop? 😍
I am even more impressed with AJ managing to complete the dance after that, my legs would have gone to jelly. :oops:

Is it just me who’s convinced that Nikita was grown from one of them Grow a boyfriend kits? He cannot possibly be real, imagine being this handsome 😭 No wonder Tilly’s eyes are always glued to him, he’s farking perfection and to top it off he doesn’t have an ego the size of Buckingham palace 😩🥲
He's like the Anti-AJ Pritchard!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve totally lost track of time since lockdown. Things I thought happened last year were actually 2019. AJ joined strictly in 2016! I can’t believe it was that long ago. That’s 5 years he’s had that haircut 🤣

Anton said once that last year they all had to isolate in a manor house while learning routines for the professional numbers and it was ridiculously fun! Whatever that means
they might have mixed it up and put jam on their scones before the cream (sorry controversial I know 😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they’ve tried to mix it up and replace Anton with Graziano but it’s not really worked so will be interesting to see who Kai gets next year.
Kai did really well with a duffer on DWTS, didn't over dance, treated her nicely and managed to get her through the first couple of weeks.

Cor we are back to the idea this lot love chucking their keys into the fruit bowl...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, this. Nice, but a bit dull really.
exactly!

Kai did really well with a duffer on DWTS, didn't over dance, treated her nicely and managed to get her through the first couple of weeks.

Cor we are back to the idea this lot love chucking their keys into the fruit bowl...
He looks better in this already! Maybe because its his first season he's trying to hold back and be a 'good boy' hopefully he will let loose in the coming years.

Im assuming being free in Claudia’s area isn’t a euphemism.
Kai does absolutely nothing for me in the pant tingling department, but he seems like a genuinely nice bloke. I personally think that taking a leaf out of Kev from Grimsby’s knees to the chin, chuck the kitchen sink at everything style would be a humongous mistake.
Disclaimer - I can’t dance and know sod all.
No I didn't mean Claudia's area there!!! lol

The thing about some of Kevin's routines were regardless of who he got he could always make memorable performances; AJ is a terrific dancer but some of them I've even forgotten; Kai did have a bit of a stinker with the choreo on the paso doble you have to admit. The song and dress wasn't the best but the choreo could have been better. Like I said before because its his first year I can give him a pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is it just me who’s convinced that Nikita was grown from one of them Grow a boyfriend kits? He cannot possibly be real, imagine being this handsome 😭 No wonder Tilly’s eyes are always glued to him, he’s farking perfection and to top it off he doesn’t have an ego the size of Buckingham palace 😩🥲
I'm honest about loving AJ. Until he teamed up with his brother and he became super cringe. But honestly, now Nikita has come along. Much more attractive and handsome than AJ, and has a pretty accent as well that makes me weak. And a million times less annoying. I'm like AJ who? Nikita is my man now! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am even more impressed with AJ managing to complete the dance after that, my legs would have gone to jelly. :oops:

He's like the Anti-AJ Pritchard!
I think Tilly is a bit smitten and I don't blame her: if I were 19 and dancing with Nikita I would be totally in love and sticking pins in a voodoo doll of his German dancer girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
An acquaintance of mine worked on Strictly years and years ago and I used to love stalking his facebook after their wrap party. It always looked ridiculously messy.
Do you think this year there’ll be a Bacchanalian free-for-all on one side of the room, then Dan & Rhys on the other side discussing their favourite Bible passages over a jug of orange squash?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.