Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe Cynthia is back again this week. At this stage in the competition I think it’s really unfair to have someone judging who’s expertise isn’t in dancing. No offence to her but she’s going to be scoring on who puts on a good show rather than the technical aspects because let’s be honest she isn’t qualified to comment on the dancing. This late in the game they need to be judged fairly.
I know I'm not a fan of scores of 30 but at this stage it might be fairer.

Ugh Dan annoys me just by looking at him now. Please let him go this week. :D

Reactions: 2
What’s everyone’s treat for tonight? I did have a lemon sponge and custard, went away for a few seconds and came back to my cat with custard all over her face…

Hopefully the show’ll be more of a treat than that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The sound from the orchestra is a bit wonky for me - anyone else?

Don't care much that Cynthia is back instead of Motsi, it's not like Motsi brings great critiques or scoring to the table.

Reactions: 7
The sound from the orchestra is a bit wonky for me - anyone else?

Don't care much that Cynthia is back instead of Motsi, it's not like Motsi brings great critiques or scoring to the table.
I’m only missing Motsi to see what the hell would be going on with her hair this week

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.