Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she'll have to decide either to stay in Germany and give up her judging position (presumably breaking her contract) or stay in UK. As it's only for a few more weeks that might be possible though I know her daughter is in Germany..
I think it's more of an issue if Germany or UK was to go into sudden lockdown and/or flight restrictions and the risking getting stuck in UK. But yes I can see her having to make a choice.

Reactions: 2
Just getting my snacks ready. M&S Cornish cruncher cheese and salt and vinegar tyrells. Get in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Technically you need to get a PCR test on or
before day 2 and quarantine until you get the result. So she could fly in friday get tested immediately and then have it send off as high priority to a lab and get the result before the show.
Could work as long as the test comes back negative

Germany has not changed the rules on travel except for those seven African countries.

Reactions: 1
Tbf Ore is equally annoying, and I say that as someone who wanted him to win his year

Reactions: 2
I still can’t believe Cynthia is back again this week. At this stage in the competition I think it’s really unfair to have someone judging who’s expertise isn’t in dancing. No offence to her but she’s going to be scoring on who puts on a good show rather than the technical aspects because let’s be honest she isn’t qualified to comment on the dancing. This late in the game they need to be judged fairly.

Reactions: 12
Every week I forget Greg was in this series until it pops up on the opening titles

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.