Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, ready for another Strictly Saturday? 👋🏻

- got Curly Wurly squirlies for snacking but alas, no gin (I have a cold) 😢

-so glad Craig is back ❤

Reactions: 6
I like this song, but it makes no sense with this dance. Oh, at all.

Reactions: 10
Rose is the only one who’s been given amazing outfits every week. She always looks stunning! I feel for some of the other girls though because sometimes they have looked like they’ve had to raid the dressing up box 😂

Reactions: 22
What’s everyone’s treat for tonight? I did have a lemon sponge and custard, went away for a few seconds and came back to my cat with custard all over her face…

Hopefully the show’ll be more of a treat than that!
My sister’s practicing her gcse food tech dish so we either getting hand made pasta and meatballs or oven nuggets and chips if it all goes wrong.
Also are Rose and gio dancing to this?

Reactions: 2
Gorka drew the short straw and has to sit with Neil this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s everyone’s treat for tonight? I did have a lemon sponge and custard, went away for a few seconds and came back to my cat with custard all over her face…

Hopefully the show’ll be more of a treat than that!
Cadbury’s Mint Buttons

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am bereft at the loss of Tory Tom, who I am going to slag off now.

But in other news, after that dance, I would now shag Giovanni!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha I think she looks great unlike tess who always seem to be dressed like the 80s or 90s
Lol didn’t expect so many people to come for me on this comment. I like it, it’s just not very glam for Saturday night TV imo 🙈

Reactions: 1
Craig “It was a bit upright and stiff”

How we’d all like Giovanni, to be honest, Craig 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.