Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me what usually happened during Blackpool week? This is my first year watching strictly 😇
As well as dancing in a proper ballroom and bigger production there is always a rather wild after party that often leads to gossip being spilled.

Reactions: 5
Government has just announced changes to rules for travellers to UK following new variant. Wonder if this means Motsi will stay in UK till the end of the show?
Motsi could send her hair to sit on the judging panel. It would probably give more constructive criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Government has just announced changes to rules for travellers to UK following new variant. Wonder if this means Motsi will stay in UK till the end of the show?
Mmm interesting development. If I remember correctly Motsi only just managed to get back to Germany in time following last years finals, almost straight afterwards she had to make a crazy dash for the airport. I'm wondering will all the recent developments she might decide it's best to stay in Germany.

Reactions: 2
Motsi could send her hair to sit on the judging panel. It would probably give more constructive criticism.
Reminds me of the time Roy Hattersley didn't show up for Have I Got News For You so they replaced him with a tub of lard:
The_Right_Hon._Tub_of_Lard_MP.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Joanne Clifton isn’t coming off the best on this really struggling to hide her fume.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really like The Hit List but this one is so so irritating, four of them are bloody annoying it's almost unwatchable. Karim especially is even worse than when he was on strictly

Mmm interesting development. If I remember correctly Motsi only just managed to get back to Germany in time following last years finals, almost straight afterwards she had to make a crazy dash for the airport. I'm wondering will all the recent developments she might decide it's best to stay in Germany.
I think she'll have to decide either to stay in Germany and give up her judging position (presumably breaking her contract) or stay in UK. As it's only for a few more weeks that might be possible though I know her daughter is in Germany..

Reactions: 2
Let’s hope so

• Haha
we've got the hit list on and mr kcc has just asked me "why did kevin and joanne split up?" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’d go for a drink in the Tower Bar and then fall into the North Sea and watch their legs dissolve
lol this is the real answer 😂

I think she'll have to decide either to stay in Germany and give up her judging position (presumably breaking her contract) or stay in UK. As it's only for a few more weeks that might be possible though I know her daughter is in Germany..
It's only three weeks, so I could see her just staying in the UK. Or traveling back less frequently instead of every week.

Reactions: 1
It’s only that you have to get a PCR test on day two so can’t see that being a big problem. Assuming they are all testing anyway.

It’s only that you have to get a PCR test on day two so can’t see that being a big problem. Assuming they are all testing anyway.
You also have to isolate for two days. So she'd have to arrive on a Thursday in order to be ok for Saturday.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.