Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is my all time favourite couples choice. Not many couples picked ‘theatre jazz’ even though to my mind most of their supposed street or contemporary routines were actually much close to theatre jazz than what they were supposed to be!
Amazing. Loved this. Thanks for posting 👏👏

Reactions: 1
Least Motsi isn't dressed like La La from the Teletubbies tonight 😜

James Blunt performing? He still does music?? Last song from him I know is You're Beautiful, 16 years old🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The clips of AJ's dance made it look quite good. In agreement with whoever said her dress/theme would've looked better in red.

Reactions: 5
Rose and Gio's dance has hit 500K views on YouTube in less than 24 hours!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My boyfriends mum just said Aljaz looks “a bit like a Ken doll who’s been left on the radiator and melted” 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.