Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we’ve gone back to 2004,

can someone give us a heads up about… we’ll, the last two years and eating bats and stuff 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh oh James Blunt….😂😂😂 channeling Bryn our of Gavin and Stacey.

Gratz is my new favourite pro and my imaginary boyfriend ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought even James Blunt knew he was a cringe show? Where did they dig him out from. His voice makes my lady bits shrivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think this is my all time favourite couples choice. Not many couples picked ‘theatre jazz’ even though to my mind most of their supposed street or contemporary routines were actually much close to theatre jazz than what they were supposed to be!
this dance is absolutely brilliant, it's my fav of all time on strictly, i loved watching faye and giovanni together. i rewatch their dances all the time 😂

was criminal craig only scoring it a 9 because she subtley pushed her glasses up her nose?? this is why the scoring is such bull

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.