Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is my all time favourite couples choice. Not many couples picked ‘theatre jazz’ even though to my mind most of their supposed street or contemporary routines were actually much close to theatre jazz than what they were supposed to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think this is my all time favourite couples choice. Not many couples picked ‘theatre jazz’ even though to my mind most of their supposed street or contemporary routines were actually much close to theatre jazz than what they were supposed to be!
contemporary and street don’t tend to require as much technique if i’m honest which is why i think couples tend to pick it - theatre jazz will require more technique because more often than not it’ll draw inspiration from fosse etc. i wish more couples would pick theatre jazz

Reactions: 4
CALM DOWN I’M HERE BABE…..🥰

Oh sorry, that was supposed to be a text to my bae Neil 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate to say it but I think we’ve found Neil’s calling… The army uniform doesn’t look awful 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was disappointing compared to last years, which seems strange given that last year was more restrictive?

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched it sinced they cast Bradley Walsh a few yrs ago, which is a shame as I used to love it and I like Jodie! But Bradley Walsh makes me feel physically sick...
He's gone now but been replaced by John Bishop- not sure if thats a good thing or not

Reactions: 1
Looks like this was filmed last night as it’s all eliminated/benched pros. What a lovely performance that was🥰 less is more

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.