Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All is forgiven wardrobe department, can we keep Kai in that shirt every week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I guess there’s a lack of colours other than yellow in the wardrobe department tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the music was odd for the paso and the flashing lights were distracting. She is a great dancer so I would have preferred something less flashy.

Reactions: 21
That colour is gorgeous on AJ.

I think I liked it - not my fave of theirs - but I’ve got to be honest I found the lighting and the camera work REALLY distracting?

Reactions: 23
That dance was a bit crap, surprised really. I may have been distracted by Kai’s shirt though.

Reactions: 10
It was so promising at the beginning but there wasn’t enough actual dancing . They look gorgeous together though.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.