Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
After watching Rose and Gio, my dad turned to me and said “this is the representation we as deaf people need. Just because we’re deaf, doesn’t mean we can’t achieve” 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 94

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I'm sorry but craig is just a fucking dick.

I wish my husband would look at me the way Gio looks at Rose 😅

No chance was Rhys' charleston better than AJs

Johannes.... is starting to annoy me 🙈

Motsi needs to go

Best part of the night.... their faces
20211113_200617.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Rose: I’m honoured to be in a position to show the deaf community, and everyone else, that anyone can dance.

Dan: Yeah, and I’m inspiring middle-aged men to dance at weddings, so sames.

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39

N-NewGirl

Unpopular opinion but the choreo of Rose and Gio's dance was shit. Just another wafty, jumpy contemporary that looked like all the others there have ever been on strictly. I appreciate the sentiment behind it but I don't think they should get a free pass just because the dance has an important message and I'm glad Craig wasn't peer pressured into giving it a 10.
Remove yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

on-toast91

Disability has played a big part in my life and although I’m not deaf it’s great to see positive representation of people with disabilities in popular culture. It makes me happy for the younger generations who are shown that they can still achieve fantastic things. Thank you so much Rose.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Stitched

Chatty Member
Why do the costume designers hate Sara so much? Her dresses always age her so much, she looks stunning in her VT’s

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I wouldn’t at all call her chunky? Her dresses have clinged in the wrong places perhaps but in her VT’s she’s not at all “chunky” - and even if she was, she’d be just as capable. Bit overly judgy for me that, but then I am a “chunky northern lass”.
The outrage on here when Tilly was called 'chunky' by that Radio Presenter..and then we get a comment like that about Sara :mad:

I think Sara has lost weight actually with all the dancing. When she wears her own clothes and in her training clothes she doesn't look as big as the Strictly outfits make her look.

Mark81

VIP Member
Shirley once again ignoring anton. It's getting quite obvious now that her nose is out of joint with him on the panel

• Sad
Reactions: 33