Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bye - can't abide the gratuitous foul language found on this forum. 24 hours has been more than enough!

As long as I can find the means to close my account I won't see any response so just ignore this post.

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bye - can't abide the gratuitous foul language found on this forum. 24 hours has been more than enough!

As long as I can find the means to close my account I won't see any response so just ignore this post.
Bye freak! 👋

Reactions: 1

americas-next-top-model-antm.gif

Reactions: 3
I don't know about everyone else but I came for the gratuitous foul language and stayed for the Neil pics.

neil-jones-tour.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Unfortunately I can’t see Tom being in the dance off for a while. McFly seem to have a huge fan base who will vote for the groups members (and their sodding wives!) regardless. It’s strange because I don’t ever remember them being that big.

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately I can’t see Tom being in the dance off for a while. McFly seem to have a huge fan base who will vote for the groups members (and their sodding wives!) regardless. It’s strange because I don’t ever remember them being that big.
That's what I don't understand. I was the right age when McFly started out and everybody thought they were just a bit uncool. Tom has majorly confirmed that for me, btw.

Reactions: 10
That's what I don't understand. I was the right age when McFly started out and everybody thought they were just a bit uncool. Tom has majorly confirmed that for me, btw.
They were certainly never in say 1D’s league were they? I only really remember two of their songs being big hits, and I’m sure Busted were actually more popular. Yet they seem to have a really big fan base now and their concerts are always sell outs . One of my cousins is a huge fan and I’ve noticed she is also a bit obsessive about them. She was all over social media last year during IAC telling us to vote Giovanna. Erm no thanks. She actually got quite annoyed with people who wanted Jordan to win and was commenting with ‘no vote Giovanna’ all the time. I still think he was robbed. But this is what we are all up against. I actually don’t dislike the other members of McFly by the way, just Tom. Harry was absolutely the best of his series and deserved to win.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never been on there but I’ve heard it can be a bit 😬. Like we were saying here yesterday, it’s good to have proper discussions here even if people don’t agree
Yeah, people here are much nicer. It was when I saw someone say that in their opinion both Katya and Nancy (!) were 'hard and vicious' that I lost it..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Fair enough...the language may be a bit much for some people (myself not included) but gratuitous?? I think not!!

Have they seen Gorka??? Giovanni??? Alijaz??? Neil(🤢)???
Nothing uncalled for about saying you'd want the three of them to rai[COMMENT REDACTED]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm a bit old for McFly but I was the same and thought they weren't really setting the world alight with their groovy tunes 🤣

They were certainly never in say 1D’s league were they? I only really remember two of their songs being big hits, and I’m sure Busted were actually more popular. Yet they seem to have a really big fan base now and their concerts are always sell outs . One of my cousins is a huge fan and I’ve noticed she is also a bit obsessive about them. She was all over social media last year during IAC telling us to vote Giovanna. Erm no thanks. She actually got quite annoyed with people who wanted Jordan to win and was commenting with ‘no vote Giovanna’ all the time. I still think he was robbed. But this is what we are all up against. I actually don’t dislike the other members of McFly by the way, just Tom. Harry was absolutely the best of his series and deserved to win.
I didn't actually have anything against Tom until Giovanna did I'm a Celebrity but it ensured I boycot anything to do with any of them now.

I was one of their huge silly uncool fans - when All About You hit, it seemed to go stratospheric for them. The fanbase is still huge and dedicated. If you look at every reality TV show they've all competed in...

Harry Strictly - won it (okay, he was good...!)
Dougie IAC - won it (definitely not the biggest or strongest personality in there, never came lower than 4th in the voting out of 13 contestants)
Giovanna IAC - won it (again, not the biggest or most recognisable personality - Instamum contingent mobilised!)
Related: Matt Willis from Busted in IAC - won it (against Jason Donovan who you'd think would get the mum vote!)

The only thing that their mob took part in and didn't win was when Danny did Popstar to Operastar and... well, I dunno how many McFly fans were tuning in to watch that anyway :ROFLMAO: Tom also won £100k on The Cube...I know that's not a public vote but the point is THEY WIN BLOODY EVERYTHING!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I dont actually mind the other members of McFly but Tom and his wife just really get on my tits

Reactions: 27
I was one of their huge silly uncool fans - when All About You hit, it seemed to go stratospheric for them. The fanbase is still huge and dedicated. If you look at every reality TV show they've all competed in...

Harry Strictly - won it (okay, he was good...!)
Dougie IAC - won it (definitely not the biggest or strongest personality in there, never came lower than 4th in the voting out of 13 contestants)
Giovanna IAC - won it (again, not the biggest or most recognisable personality - Instamum contingent mobilised!)
Related: Matt Willis from Busted in IAC - won it (against Jason Donovan who you'd think would get the mum vote!)

The only thing that their mob took part in and didn't win was when Danny did Popstar to Operastar and... well, I dunno how many McFly fans were tuning in to watch that anyway :ROFLMAO: Tom also won £100k on The Cube...I know that's not a public vote but the point is THEY WIN BLOODY EVERYTHING!!
Harry also won that cooking show that Emma Willis presented. Can’t remember what it’s called

This! I am so confused by their popularity I certainly don't remember them being popular, maybe all my mates were secretly loving them but too embarrassed to admit it? :unsure:

• Haha
Has Gorka been in the studio the past couple of Saturdays? I haven’t seen him but have been fast forwarding thru a lot of it so might’ve missed him. Just thought it was strange as the other still show up.

Reactions: 2
Harry also won that cooking show that Emma Willis presented. Can’t remember what it’s called
Cooking With The Stars? And of course Emma herself is a member of the McBusted family although I don’t think she’s ever took part, as a contestant herself, in a reality show, only presented them.

Reactions: 3
Has Gorka been in the studio the past couple of Saturdays? I haven’t seen him but have been fast forwarding thru a lot of it so might’ve missed him. Just thought it was strange as the other still show up.
Yea I think he has, I’m not sure about the Saturday before last but that’s when he posted he had a flat tyre so not sure if he made it or not.
They definitely don’t show him enough. I would like to see his reaction to every dance and a little dance interlude from Gorka rather than the VT’s please. Giovanni and Aljaz VT’s can stay if he needs a rest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.