Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Here's the link 😣
It’s fake, people need to stop believing everything they read. These figures came from @ strictlyspoiled on twitter who bullshits every week and makes up their own figures. The article claims Adam is one of the top percentages, yet was just in the DO. This alone should tell you it’s a load of shite.

Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He's a bit insufferable and definitely would not be able to bite his tongue if he'd given detailed criticism to then hear Motsi's 'well I disagree and I loved your energy'. He can't handle anyone having a slightly different viewpoint on anything. I do like his twitter judging though as he is mostly right about things being overmarked or not being picked up on.
But that's why I think he would be a good judge and he would certainly have a retort to Motsi's shenanigans

She doesn't strike me as being particularly likeable
I don't like her

Reactions: 1
they do release the voting figures for transparency when the series is finished
no they don’t?

The attention this article has received is actually embarrassing 🤣 people on twitter are now convinced it’s true and that tom is going to win ffs. All of this has come from one single account who tweeted fake voting figures 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Bye - can't abide the gratuitous foul language found on this forum. 24 hours has been more than enough!

As long as I can find the means to close my account I won't see any response so just ignore this post.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Bye - can't abide the gratuitous foul language found on this forum. 24 hours has been more than enough!

As long as I can find the means to close my account I won't see any response so just ignore this post.
Are you posting in the right thread??? On the right website???

Everyone here is nice. Not like on that other website. Where i got dogs abuse for suggesting that maybe, just occasionally, Shirley favoured male contestants over female ones 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I think gratuitous foul language is the least of your concerns here. click on your avatar and you'll see a delete account link

maybe digital spy is more to your taste 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ahh. I loved the look on Tom's usually smug face when they were waiting to see if they were in the bottom two. It made me smile so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What did motsi mean when she said the decision was made for her?
It was a really weird thing to say but (without sounding really ignorant) is English her first and/or main language and therefore a lost in translation thing?

Never get the reason why people post I am leaving posts. Are we supposed to reflect on our bad behaviour? Or plead with them to stay?

Hope that poster finds what they are looking for on another forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

“I have gone to the effort of posting a comment that I want everyone to ignore” 🤣

Never get the reason why people post I am leaving posts. Are we supposed to reflect on our bad behaviour? Or plead with them to stay?

Hope that poster finds what they are looking for on another forum.

I think it was just a very considerate way of ensuring that no one worried that some terrible fate had befallen them when they stopped posting after 5 comments (4 of which are telling people that they’re wrong).

It’s a very thoughtful gesture on their behalf. 😎

I don’t believe they do, they used to for the X Factor if I remember rightly, back in the day. I don’t think we ever get Strictly ones though

I don’t recall seeing official voting figures in the past either. I have a vague memory that the bbc suggesting it might put people off signing up if it became clear afterwards that they were only getting, say, 2% of the vote.

DOI release their voting figures afterwards, I think.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
no they don’t?

The attention this article has received is actually embarrassing 🤣 people on twitter are now convinced it’s true and that tom is going to win ffs. All of this has come from one single account who tweeted fake voting figures 😭
Hopefully that means there will be a voting surge for anyone other than Tom mcfurlough

Reactions: 10
no they don’t?

I can bet you now McFurlough has read it and spent all morning in front of the mirror practicing how he's going to lift the glitterball. It'll make it even funnier when he's in the dance off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
no they don’t?

But then the good thing is, people will make sure they vote for everyone else so Tom doesn’t win….

Are you posting in the right thread??? On the right website???

Everyone here is nice. Not like on that other website. Where i got dogs abuse for suggesting that maybe, just occasionally, Shirley favoured male contestants over female ones 🙄🙄🙄
This is hilarious! Came on here nitpicking at everyone’s posts and being generally quite rude and when everyone ignored them, they take the huff and blamed it on some folk saying they’d give Gorka a good seeing to 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.